Ed Hardy Love and Luck

Filtered by hair type : Other
 Ed Hardy Love and Luck

3.2

Everyone on the reviews I've been reading has a different take on this perfume. This lady I work with wears this perfume & I loved the way it smelled on her. I didn't even realize it was the same perfume that I've had for about 3 years sitting on my dresser, until she told me she wears this. This perfume smells totally different on me, than on her. I still liked it on me, but it's just a different smell. The lasting power could be improved. I also have Ed Hardy's love kills slowly perfume, & I'm so in love with that one. It smells amazing on me. So, if you didn't like this perfume for whatever reason, try love kills slowly...I think it's better & it gives that "wow" factor, which this one did not. Overall, this isn't the most amazing, noticeable perfume. But, it still smells good & is very casual. I don't think I would buy this again though.

on 7/19/2011 10:59:00 AM

I loooove this perfume! It's smells absolutely amazing on me and lasts ALL day and even til the next day. I asked for it on Christmas and got the gift set, then I went out and bought another bottle when i was halfway through the first one so I would never be without it. I could wear it everyday and on special occassions. I honestly feel like it's my signature scent than everyone can link to me. It smells soooo clean and fresh but still has notes of exotic flowers that linger on your skin and clothes so nicely, definitely not strong but i dont know why it lasts so long on me :) I would repurchase again and again until I find another one I like....which I haven't for almost 3 years!!!

on 10/17/2010 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

2 Words: Toilet Water

on 9/15/2010 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I find this perfume very interesting. It isn't feminine and it isn't beautiful either, but I still like this scent. I believe this scent is someone who might be a feminist, or even a tomboy if you will. I think it's for a girl who is expressive, free and like to live life on the edge. This perfume is definitely not for the girly-girls or the high maintenance.

How could I explain the scent...It's some what salty smelling like the smell of sand from the beach...It is not fruity and it is not sweet. When you first spray the perfume, it may smell like bug spray, but once you give it alittle time to let it sink into your skin, it smells much more wonderful and definitely has character. It's a natural kind of smell. It doesn't even smell like perfume. Smells like clean skin or hair after a shower without smelling soapy.

I don't think this perfume is a confidence booster like some other perfumes, but I really think this perfume can really stand out if a person with confidence to begin with, wore this. If you are a free-spirited, confident and natural kind of girl/women, you should give this perfume a try and see if you like it but! remember to let it sink into your skin before you decide if you like it or not.

on 3/19/2009 8:49:00 PM

This takes me back to my childhood, I don't know what it is exactly but this scent brings back nothing but Cheery Young Memories, Pefect for Spring and Summer. I love it, I'm really enjoying anything w/ black currant at the moment, It is very tropical and Beachy, maybe that's what I'm thinking of.. Not fresh but Girly and Citrus like.. So much better than the first scent by Ed Hardy

on 3/14/2009 5:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Listed notes are:red sake accord, bergamot, blood orange, nectarine, sandalwood, patchouli, black currant, pink peppercorn, forbidden plum, jasmine, cedarwood, sensual musk .

What I get, however, is coconut. Sweet, light coconut milk and a touch of citrus is all I get. I have no idea where the coconut comes from, but this one is tropical party all the way, sunscreen and fruity drink with the funny umbrella. Great lasting power, delicate sillage and rather delicious scent, but coconut tends to remind me of sunscreen, so it only gets three lippies instead of the four it would get were there more sake or plum or SOMETHING on my skin. It's all sweet, light coconut.

Popular Fragrances