Ed Hardy Love and Luck

Ed Hardy Love and Luck

3.4

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

After YEARS of searching for this perfume everytime I'm in the perfume section of a store, I finally found it at a nearby flea market.
I paid $35 for the 1.7 oz bottle and it was worth every penny. I can't stop smelling my self, literally. This scent takes me back to when I was 16 and didn't have a care in the world.

A lot of reviews say that his perfume smells like citrus and vanilla but I get strong notes of cinnamon and I'm not sure why! My husband says it smells like oranges and flowers to him so I don't know what that's about. I'm just hoping the flea market near me will still have it in stock when I run out!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I....am crazy on the fence with this fragrance. I actually like the fruity, generic smells of most perfumes.

This one isn't.

It smells almost masculine, not particularly strong, but certainly masculine. After the dry down, it smells of a creamy, buttery cinnamon which...is particularly odd. I smell my wrist and I'm left confused.

Unlike Katy Perry's Purr (which I adored upon first spray) or Betsey Johnson's perfume (which I am almost repulsed by) this is smack dab in the center of the spectrum. Not severe hatred, or adoration...rather, curiosity. Not here, nor there. But somewhere.

I'm still on the fence, but I do wear this. I wish it were more like it's predecessors, Love Kills Slowly and Born Wild though. I'm not a fan of anything that strays TOO far from the fruity, sparkling fragrances.

on 3/20/2011 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I like this scent. I reminds me of Pac Sun's Tilt. But like that one, this just doesn't last.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hm. I'm sort of on the fence with this perfume. First of all, I don't hate it, loathe it, consider it vile. No. It's not bad. Quite nice, in its own odd way.

Many other reviewers mentioned coconut, and I concur. However, the overriding sensation is that I just bathed in a huge tub of pia colada (which I am sure is SOMEONE's fantasy, just not mine). There should be a little paper umbrella sticking out of my head right now. So it smells ... nice, but honestly, I don't want to walk around smelling like a tropical drink.

I'm curious as to why this type of fragrance was chosen for this particular label. The tattoo-inspired packaging is tough yet artistic, and inside it's Girls Gone Wild! Unless the suggestion is that said girl went wild with pia coladas and being extremely smashed got a tattoo.

Not bad, but a bit too foodie for my taste.

on 4/11/2009 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I have been wanting to get this perfume ever since it came out. I was waiting for it to maybe go on sale and in a gift pack with the lotion body wash and full size perfume. I finally got what I was looking for at The Buckle and I received a military discount which was awesome in itself. I love this perfume it also came with a smaller bottle,so I might not have to buy this again for quite some time. This is my all time fave scent, and I receive compliments where ever I go about how good I smell. Love it, and I carry the small bottle everywhere I go..it's always in my purse. You have to go to Sephora and get a sample of this, it's simply wonderful.

Popular Fragrances