Ed Hardy Love and Luck

Ed Hardy Love and Luck

3.7

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

After YEARS of searching for this perfume everytime I'm in the perfume section of a store, I finally found it at a nearby flea market.
I paid $35 for the 1.7 oz bottle and it was worth every penny. I can't stop smelling my self, literally. This scent takes me back to when I was 16 and didn't have a care in the world.

A lot of reviews say that his perfume smells like citrus and vanilla but I get strong notes of cinnamon and I'm not sure why! My husband says it smells like oranges and flowers to him so I don't know what that's about. I'm just hoping the flea market near me will still have it in stock when I run out!

on 7/23/2013 6:31:00 PM

This is my HG fragrance. Its a smell that I think wouldn't work well on a lot of people, but it smells nice on my skin. It was about $30 for the bottle which is cheap imo because I got the largest size. I also have a few mini bottles. I can wear this year round. It smells kind of floral. I'm horrible at describing scents but its definitely floral. It lingers all day which is also great. I really like this perfume, although I'm not too thrilled about it being Ed Hardy...

on 8/11/2011 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I don't care what the brand is. When it comes to fragrances, if it smells good, that is ALL THAT MATTERS.
This stuff smells heavenly, that's all. The word that comes to mind (for the olfactory-to-literary type) is Sensual.

It's a very strong scent (lol pungent... with real panther bits).

Right. So, ultimately, there's no sense in reading a review to find the right perfume.

You have to try it (and no, sampling it in store is not enough, you have to walk around for a day or two with it on and see how you feel). Perfumes do NOT smell the same on everyone, and the way they make you feel is such a major element to whether it's right for you. Most days, I feel this perfume "suits" me (and some days I don't!). So, you know... when everything's said and done, reading perfume reviews is kind of useless.

Oh the bottle's pretty too; I like the geisha design and the cream/gold color scheme. It's also kind of heavy (which is a negative bc why a heavy bottle, but also a positive... I feel like heavier items these days can sometimes connote higher quality).

*Also -- someone below me compared the smell of this to "Unforgivable" (Sean John). I wouldn't say they smell alike but they do weirdly remind me of eachother.

on 7/19/2011 10:59:00 AM

I loooove this perfume! It's smells absolutely amazing on me and lasts ALL day and even til the next day. I asked for it on Christmas and got the gift set, then I went out and bought another bottle when i was halfway through the first one so I would never be without it. I could wear it everyday and on special occassions. I honestly feel like it's my signature scent than everyone can link to me. It smells soooo clean and fresh but still has notes of exotic flowers that linger on your skin and clothes so nicely, definitely not strong but i dont know why it lasts so long on me :) I would repurchase again and again until I find another one I like....which I haven't for almost 3 years!!!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I didn't buy this exact product or the product at all. My brothers girlfriend however picked up love & luck for men by accident not knowing it was a mens cologne. It comes in a similar bottle but blue. The scent smells a little spicy and we had no clue it was a mens cologne till I was near a man who happened to be wearing it. I must say that this scent could by a unisex fragrance. I think it smells sexy and is more of a female fragrance than a males. I don't know if it is the same for all male ed hardy products but the oils in this cologne are way better than that of the ed hardys female products. This cologne lasted on me for the whole day and then some the next day. It smells amazing i recommend it for girls!

On me, this smells like cream with cinnamon added. It is absolutely lovely...on me. On my DD...oh dear Lord its a train wreck, it smells almost dirty, and not in a good way. I let a few other women try it and I have noticed that those over 40 it smelled divine, but under 30 it really reeked. Go figure...but my DH loves it on me, so yes, I will repurchase.

on 4/11/2010 9:34:00 PM

This has to be one of my favorite fragrances! EVER! I know what ure thinking, Ed Hardy? But LOVE & LUCK is just so amazingly delicious that I just ADORE it! Its nothing like the been done a million times pink strawberry fruity scent that is the original Ed Hardy perfume. Its 100x better and I hope that they never discontinue it!! Its citrusy and fizzy. The pink pepper gives it such a great kick. It sparkles! The blood orange & bergamot in the top notes, SO delicious! Its just a delicious, yummy, fresh and intoxicating fragrance! I absolutely LOVE it!! Its nothing like all those been there done that fruity florals out there. Its just different from what you'd expect a young fragrance to be. I think it will please people of any ages. I could wear it, my mom could wear it, and my grandmother could wear it. Its just FUN in a bottle. Do give it a try! You wont be disappointed! : )

I absolutely LOVE this perfume. I am sorta addicted to the smell I think- so fresh and summery, reminds me of the beach and tanning and coconuts. This is my standby fragrance, something I could wear every single day. The problem is, like other reviewers said, it does not last long at ALL! It is very light even when you first spray it on and then it fades in about an hour so you can barely even smell it. I actually am okay with this. I am very sensitive to strong smells so I can't wear a lot of perfumes or they give me a headache. I can wear this one all the time, it is so soft and light that I never get a headache and it doesn't bother me all day. I wouldn't suggest getting this if you want to be able to smell your perfume all day, though, but it works for me. A little on the spendy side but totally worth it for how it makes me feel. Love love love! I will always have a bottle of this.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

HMMM..this is probably one of my favorite smelling perfumes of all time...it was love at first whiff!This smells better than Love Kills Slowly,and I LOVE that one!

However,it doesn't last at ALL!The good smell is gone within half an hour of spraying it! If only they could make this long lasting,it would be perfect!

I LOOOVE the smell of this stuff!Light and airy... is it coconut I smell?I can't decide if I like the first one more than this or not,but either way it's awesome!

Popular Fragrances