Ed Hardy Love and Luck

on 10/17/2010 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

2 Words: Toilet Water

I first tried this new Ed Hardy scent months ago and forgot why I didn't review it at the time. I retried today and swiftly remembered. Green Coconut? Is that what that is? Well, whatever it is, that sweet 'fuzzy' smell.... I really don't like it. It just smells 'off' to me, and mixing it with citrus and vanilla doesn't make it any better IMO. Frankly I think it's terrible and smells like a car air freshener that's gone bad. No sale.

on 3/20/2011 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I like this scent. I reminds me of Pac Sun's Tilt. But like that one, this just doesn't last.

on 9/15/2010 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I find this perfume very interesting. It isn't feminine and it isn't beautiful either, but I still like this scent. I believe this scent is someone who might be a feminist, or even a tomboy if you will. I think it's for a girl who is expressive, free and like to live life on the edge. This perfume is definitely not for the girly-girls or the high maintenance.

How could I explain the scent...It's some what salty smelling like the smell of sand from the beach...It is not fruity and it is not sweet. When you first spray the perfume, it may smell like bug spray, but once you give it alittle time to let it sink into your skin, it smells much more wonderful and definitely has character. It's a natural kind of smell. It doesn't even smell like perfume. Smells like clean skin or hair after a shower without smelling soapy.

I don't think this perfume is a confidence booster like some other perfumes, but I really think this perfume can really stand out if a person with confidence to begin with, wore this. If you are a free-spirited, confident and natural kind of girl/women, you should give this perfume a try and see if you like it but! remember to let it sink into your skin before you decide if you like it or not.

I really wanted to like this, but I just can't. It smells like deodorant to me. I actually bought the gift set because it smelled okay to me at the time, and it was such a great deal. I'll be returning it, it doesn't appeal to me at all. Packaging is nice, but not worth it if I'm not going to use the huge 3.4 oz bottle. Back to my Chanel Chance... I haven't found anything to top that for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I....am crazy on the fence with this fragrance. I actually like the fruity, generic smells of most perfumes.

This one isn't.

It smells almost masculine, not particularly strong, but certainly masculine. After the dry down, it smells of a creamy, buttery cinnamon which...is particularly odd. I smell my wrist and I'm left confused.

Unlike Katy Perry's Purr (which I adored upon first spray) or Betsey Johnson's perfume (which I am almost repulsed by) this is smack dab in the center of the spectrum. Not severe hatred, or adoration...rather, curiosity. Not here, nor there. But somewhere.

I'm still on the fence, but I do wear this. I wish it were more like it's predecessors, Love Kills Slowly and Born Wild though. I'm not a fan of anything that strays TOO far from the fruity, sparkling fragrances.

Everyone on the reviews I've been reading has a different take on this perfume. This lady I work with wears this perfume & I loved the way it smelled on her. I didn't even realize it was the same perfume that I've had for about 3 years sitting on my dresser, until she told me she wears this. This perfume smells totally different on me, than on her. I still liked it on me, but it's just a different smell. The lasting power could be improved. I also have Ed Hardy's love kills slowly perfume, & I'm so in love with that one. It smells amazing on me. So, if you didn't like this perfume for whatever reason, try love kills slowly...I think it's better & it gives that "wow" factor, which this one did not. Overall, this isn't the most amazing, noticeable perfume. But, it still smells good & is very casual. I don't think I would buy this again though.

on 12/31/2010 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

I am obsessed with Ed Hardy. I'm an Ed Hardy freak, to put it simply, haha. I just looooove their stuff! I've been wanting to try their perfume for a while, because if I liked it, it would be a bonus to have the awesome bottle sitting on my dresser.:) Well, it seems that you can get the women's Ed Hardy perfume gift sets at Ulta, but you can only actually spray the men's Ed Hardy perfume. I went to Sephora recently, and saw that you could spray this one on. I've read good reviews before for it here on MUA, so sprayed some on. Well, to me, it was nothing special. I didn't really enjoy it, but didn't hate it either. On me, it was just a middle-of-the-road, unoriginal scent that wasn't really my style. Maybe it would smell better on other people, but it didn't work for me. Oh well! Since perfumes smell different on everyone, you could definitely get a better experience from this than I did. So, I'm not trying to discourage you from buying it, but I'm not highly recommending it either. Sooo...*scratches head*...have a happy new year!:)

on 4/9/2010 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like this scent a lot for spring/summer but my only issue is the staying power. I'm lucky if it last 2hrs on me=( I won't be gettn a bottle due to that.

on 7/21/2009 12:50:00 AM

To me, this smells just like pineapple. I agree with the reviewer that said it is like a pina colada. Very beachy and tropical. But, the staying power isn't very good. If it was better, I would give it a much higher rating.

Popular Fragrances