Ed Hardy Love and Luck

3.0

on 2/27/2012 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Like a few other reviewers, this is something that I might pretend to "forget" what I am wearing if someone asked. I think it's the Jersey Shore/DB-bonanza that the tattoo community associates with the ED Hardy brand. But, at the same time, if I like something, I'm gonna wear it, gosh darn it. I get SO MANY compliments on this. Fruits and most florals smell TERRIBLE on me, but this has enough spice to make it work with my chemistry. It just smells sunny and clean, nothing like the other ED Farty scents. It's also becoming harder to find, but you can get some great deals online.

on 8/19/2009 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I purchased the body lotion and recieved a few samples of the perfume. I have layered them in hopes of the scent lasting longer. I have yet to receive any comments on this scent, even by my significant other. However, I just LOVE this scent. So I continue to wear it because it makes me feel good. I doubt I will purchase the perfume however. I still adore the lotion.

I first tried this new Ed Hardy scent months ago and forgot why I didn't review it at the time. I retried today and swiftly remembered. Green Coconut? Is that what that is? Well, whatever it is, that sweet 'fuzzy' smell.... I really don't like it. It just smells 'off' to me, and mixing it with citrus and vanilla doesn't make it any better IMO. Frankly I think it's terrible and smells like a car air freshener that's gone bad. No sale.

on 3/14/2009 5:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Listed notes are:red sake accord, bergamot, blood orange, nectarine, sandalwood, patchouli, black currant, pink peppercorn, forbidden plum, jasmine, cedarwood, sensual musk .

What I get, however, is coconut. Sweet, light coconut milk and a touch of citrus is all I get. I have no idea where the coconut comes from, but this one is tropical party all the way, sunscreen and fruity drink with the funny umbrella. Great lasting power, delicate sillage and rather delicious scent, but coconut tends to remind me of sunscreen, so it only gets three lippies instead of the four it would get were there more sake or plum or SOMETHING on my skin. It's all sweet, light coconut.

Popular Fragrances