Ed Hardy Love and Luck

Ed Hardy Love and Luck

3.7

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I....am crazy on the fence with this fragrance. I actually like the fruity, generic smells of most perfumes.

This one isn't.

It smells almost masculine, not particularly strong, but certainly masculine. After the dry down, it smells of a creamy, buttery cinnamon which...is particularly odd. I smell my wrist and I'm left confused.

Unlike Katy Perry's Purr (which I adored upon first spray) or Betsey Johnson's perfume (which I am almost repulsed by) this is smack dab in the center of the spectrum. Not severe hatred, or adoration...rather, curiosity. Not here, nor there. But somewhere.

I'm still on the fence, but I do wear this. I wish it were more like it's predecessors, Love Kills Slowly and Born Wild though. I'm not a fan of anything that strays TOO far from the fruity, sparkling fragrances.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I didn't buy this exact product or the product at all. My brothers girlfriend however picked up love & luck for men by accident not knowing it was a mens cologne. It comes in a similar bottle but blue. The scent smells a little spicy and we had no clue it was a mens cologne till I was near a man who happened to be wearing it. I must say that this scent could by a unisex fragrance. I think it smells sexy and is more of a female fragrance than a males. I don't know if it is the same for all male ed hardy products but the oils in this cologne are way better than that of the ed hardys female products. This cologne lasted on me for the whole day and then some the next day. It smells amazing i recommend it for girls!

on 12/31/2010 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

I am obsessed with Ed Hardy. I'm an Ed Hardy freak, to put it simply, haha. I just looooove their stuff! I've been wanting to try their perfume for a while, because if I liked it, it would be a bonus to have the awesome bottle sitting on my dresser.:) Well, it seems that you can get the women's Ed Hardy perfume gift sets at Ulta, but you can only actually spray the men's Ed Hardy perfume. I went to Sephora recently, and saw that you could spray this one on. I've read good reviews before for it here on MUA, so sprayed some on. Well, to me, it was nothing special. I didn't really enjoy it, but didn't hate it either. On me, it was just a middle-of-the-road, unoriginal scent that wasn't really my style. Maybe it would smell better on other people, but it didn't work for me. Oh well! Since perfumes smell different on everyone, you could definitely get a better experience from this than I did. So, I'm not trying to discourage you from buying it, but I'm not highly recommending it either. Sooo...*scratches head*...have a happy new year!:)

Popular Fragrances