3.7

$4.29 on iHerb
Shop Now

Reviews

19 days ago

Works well for my sensitive skin, especially in winter. I massage it into dry skin, let it work through for a few seconds, and then rinse with warm water. It removes makeup including mascara.

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

25 days ago

I use this after I remove my makeup with micellar water. It's great. My skin feels moisturized after use. It doesn't have much of a scent which I prefer. Since I use Retin A, I stay away from using soap on my face.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Fine

1.0

2 months ago

I was really disappointed with this facial cleanser. I have oily skin, but I wanted to find a cleanser that didn't feel tight or drying after use. I picked up this hoping that it would feel hydrating without being greasy or thick. The more that I used this, the less that I liked it. It feels very greasy when being used on the skin and doesn't feel "clean" when rinsed off. Overall, I would not recommend this to anyone who has oily skin or combination skin, cause it just doesn't feel the best and there's better cleansers out there. I hope that people who have dry skin enjoyed this more than I did!

About reviewer (201 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

2.0

2 months ago

Everybody recommends it for dry and sensitive skin but it is a huge disappointment. This cleanser doesn't cleanse my skin well at all. It didn't improve the texture of my skin at all and it gave me closed comedones.

Age19-24

SkinOther, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

3 months ago

I am blown away by this cleanser. It truly is hydrating and the only 2nd step cleanser that doesn't irritate my skin. I definitely don't think this could be used as a stand-alone cleanser to remove makeup/sunscreen. However it is perfect as a follow up after an oil cleanser.

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

3 months ago

I’m on my second one. I like a very gentle cleanser. A first cleanse (oil based) is ESSENTIAL if you wear makeup. There is nothing wrong with this. It doesn’t make your face feel tight. Even for younger oily types (I’m 40 with normal skin and I use actives), it’s important to get used to the fact that cleansers do not have to foam. I alternate bw this and Fresh soy cleanser. Either are great for morning - or evening as the second cleanse.

About reviewer (388 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

3 months ago

I’ll be upfront and state that I do not use this as directed. The instructions say to wet your face first but I much prefer this cleanser applied directly to my skin. I use about two pumps and gently massage it in. Then I wipe it off with a tissue. Next, I’ll apply one pump and I rinse that with water. Please note that I do the double cleanse because I wear a very high SPF on a daily basis.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairRed

1.0

3 months ago

I used this one when my skin was pretty calm down and i didnt put a lot of products on my face, it was just some toner and some light lotion to keep my face moist during the day. I didnt put on sunscreen or my lotion has any sunscreen at all. This cleanser seems to clean my face ok but I still get pimple constantly, when I changed to other cleanser ( Shiseido simple cleanser - which is discontinued ) my face was clear again.

About reviewer (91 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlack

5 months ago

I've used this for a long time. When I started using prescription grade retin about 5 years ago now is when I first started using this product. Retin makes skin very sensitive at times, and I've always been able to count on this cleanser. It feels very nourishing. At times when my skin is more irritated in general, this cleanser can sting slightly. I've found that's due to damage to my own skin barrier, which doesn't have anything to do with this product and more likely related to over-application of my nightly retin- A cream. For a deeper clean however, I don't count on this product alone. If I wore make up such as mascara or foundation, I need something a bit strong to get my make up off. I typically pre-cleanse on those days with Basis sensitive skin bar. CeraVe is a holy grail product that helps me keep my skin balanced! Its often the one thing I grab to use on my face when I head to the shower. On very light/no make up days it's the only step I need to wash my face. It is a little expensive but lasts a while. You get a generous amount of product for your money. I also like that the brand is developed by dermatologists. When I told my doctor I use CeraVe she seemed pleased and approved of my skincare choice.

About reviewer (79 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

6 months ago

I love the way my skin looks after using this cleanser but I am unable to use it more than once a day. I believe it has lactic acid which works as an exfoliant. I found the La Roche-Posay Toleraine moisturizing cleanser to be very similar and more gentle but leaves my skin looking less bright and fresh. Alternating between the two is the perfect balance.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure