Le Metier de Beaute Lip Creme Lip Gloss - Fraise

No Image

4.3

on 8/3/2009 6:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Lovely lip gloss, great sparkly reddish/pink colour. Sadly, the main ingredient - as in all le metier lip products - is lanolin. It gives the gloss its moisturising effect and great finish, but also makes my lips swell up, itch, crack and bleed. Turns out I have a lanolin allergy.
It's a shame, as I love every other product I've tried in this line.
If you're not sensitive to lanolin, give it a try.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I wholly concur with Lina on this product! Well,I think concur with her on practically the whole line- it is AMAZING! I got Fraise and Papaye Cream in this formula. I got Fraise mostly because of Lina's review and then was given the final push by Dustin at the BG counter. I'm so glad I listened! This does give a wonderful full coverage, with an almost metallic finish. The depth of color is excellent on this one- enough of the pink, so I don't look like I just have frosty metal on my lips. Comes up exactly as Lina described- medium strawberry pink, and definitely more opaque and with more pigment than any lipgloss. It is a really flattering effect and feels wonderful on.

on 3/14/2009 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

The Metier Lip Cremes are a cross between a lipgloss and lipstick. I would rate these as full coverage. Fraise is a gorgeous shimmery soft strawberry color with gold shimmer. It's a berry-pink that definitely has a rosey color, but it's not too bright or intense. Texture is almost like a mousse to me. Not-drying.

Popular Lip Glosses