Origins Eye Doctor

3.2

Water (Aqua), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water (Rosemary), Myrtus Communis Leaf Water (Myrtle), Butylene Glycol, Myristyl Myristate, Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, Tricaprylin, PEG 4 Dilaurate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Leaf Oil (Grape), Gaultheria Procumbens Leaf Oil (Wintergreen), Menta Arvensis Leaf Oil (Field Mint), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Leaf Oil (Lemon Petitgrain), Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Oil (Cucumber), Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil (Galbanum), Canarium Luzonicum Leaf Extract (Elemi), Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice (Aloe), Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract (Hydrocotyl), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Gigartina Stellata Extract (Algae), Hypnea Musciformis Extract (Algae), Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract (Rosemary), Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) (Ginseng), Tocopheryl Linoleate Oleate, Caffeine, Magnesium, Ascorbyl Phosphate, Cetyl Ricinoleate, BHT, PEG 100 Stearate, Steareth 20, Bis PEG/PPG 18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is the perfect eyecream for someone who is in their 20's and wants to make sure they are keeping the area hydrated and soft. I really like this stuff, it doesn't irritate my eyes (so many eye creams in the past have) and it works great at night and under makeup in the day. Which is pretty great because I usually find when I have an eye cream under my concealer it creases a lot, but this stuff actually makes my concealer look smoother and sit nicer on my skin.
Its not heavy duty stuff, but if you're someone who just has some darkness and dryness around the eyes...this really does the trick.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I get dry skin under my eyes, which makes it impossible to cover the dark circles (which are really bad). This moisturizes really well and makes concealer go on better. The majority of eye creams are not moisturizing enough for me but this one is. Still, it sinks in and isn't overly greasy or waxy. I don't think it does anything special, but in my 30s most fine lines are caused by dryness. This also lasts a long time.

I would buy again if i ever manage to get to the bottom of this one. Havent tried too many eye creams in the past so cant really compare. M in my mid 20s and noticed dry patches under my eye when i applied make up. I use a lot of origins products and just happened to buy this on a whim, without much thought. Its very hydrating and feels lovely on but i have a feeling im applying it way too close to the eye as i always experience a stinging feeling throughout the day. Dont think it claims to do anything else besides hydration so if ur looking for a fancy anti-ageing kind then keep looking :)

I don't like this as much as I like the benefit eye cream. I don't feel like it's made much difference. All it's done is stopped my makeup separating underneath my eyes when I'm at work

I do like this product, however, I wasn't blown away. If you are looking for a simple eye cream that nourishes your under eye area and makes it feel fresh and hydrated this is perfect. But if you are looking for an extremely hydrating eye cream or something that will prevent fine lines, bags, or dark circles this probably won't really impress you. It isn't bad, just not amazing.

This is a really basic eye cream. If moisture is all you're after, then this is great. But if you're looking for anti-aging, anti-puffiness or anti-dark circle, then look elsewhere. But Origins doesn't claim this is supposed to do any of that. It claims to be "moisture care for skin around eyes.". It's great for that. And I found the scent to be quite pleasant, slightly cucumber-like. But I'm getting in my mid-30s and need a bit more than just moisture, so not sure if I would really re-purchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I did a lot of research before I shelled out $34 for this product. It's suppose to fade dark shadows, counter crow's feet, and de-puff. Well, I'm not really wrinkly yet and I don't have big problems with dark circles. I mainly wanted this as a preventative thing, to moisturize my area, and hopefully help with my de-puffing problem and the few wrinkles I see forming. Well, it really didn't do anything. My eye area looks exactly the same. I didn't notice any de-puffing action, I didn't notice the two fine lines under each of my eyes fade at all. I also absolutely HATE THE SMELL. At first I could smell the cucumber but then suddenly I realized it smelled much more like old cigarettes. Once I noticed this I couldn't handle using it because it just grossed me out (plus the product didn't do anything for me for the price) so I decided to return it to Sephora after a month of using it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I don't mind this eye cream, however I think it is far from HG status. I had a severe reaction to Perricone eye cream which literally left the skin around my eyes raw and scaley looking...a month ago. I tried Lancôme Genifique and Caudalie's eye creams, they burned and stung my sensitive skin.This felt soothing on and quickly absorbed, also it had a nice short lived fresh scent. However it's been a month now I have been trying to repair the skin around my eyes and this is doing it at such a slow rate! I apply it atleast three times a day and I still have dry patches. For those who wish to maintain their unproblematic skin this is the perfect product. I gave it three lippies because its so good for sensitive skin. But really not that impressive.

I don't suffer from dry under eyes, however, I'm still young so the wrinkles are on hold for now. I use this eye cream to make dark circles disappear as well as reduce puffiness and just make my eyes feel more awake. It is one of the cheaper eye creams you can buy, I purchased mine at sephora for 39CAN compared to some I have seen (but never bought) for as high as 200$. Hope this helps! oh yeah I would definitely repurchase. LOVE IT <3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

OUCH! After a few weeks of nightly use, this eye cream burned the area around my orbital bone where I applied it. For the last few days it has looked like I was punched in the face! I'm sorry, Origins, but this was a waste of money.