The Body Shop Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash

The Body Shop Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash

3.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water (Solvent/Diluent), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (Surfactant), Polysorbate 20 (Emulsifier), Cocamide DEA (Surfactant), PEG-150 Distearate (Surfactant), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate (Surfactant), Sodium Cocoamphoacetate (Surfactant), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Sodium Chloride (Viscosity Modifier), Fragrance (Fragrance), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Methylparaben (Preservative), Propylene Glycol (Humectant), Menthol (Fragrance/Cooling Agent), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) Extract (Skin Conditioning Agent), Butylparaben (Preservative), Ethylparaben (Preservative), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Isobutylparaben (Preservative), Propylparaben (Preservative), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Carrageenan (Chondrus Crispus) Extract (Natural Additive), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Tocopherol (Antioxidant).

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This is the worst ever face wash for an acne prone skin. Although my skin is oily and acne prone, I had a pretty clear skin without any spots and pores. This product didn't help me when I got acne and now my skin has lot of pores and spots that won't go away.

I used this along with the cleanser and toner. I still have this product and won't be using it ever again

on 4/30/2017 2:41:00 AM

I love this product. I shouldnt, because foaming cleansers usually do not agree with me. But i love it. It cleans my face bautifully. I use it in the morning and the feeling and scent help me wake up. Its gentle and does not dry my skin out. I use it in the shower or at the sink. I would buy it again and if you wait a bit it will go on sale.

I have combo oily skin and this cleanser DRY me out and not to mention it has this mint cool effect that i don't prefer.
The first time I use it at day and it imm dry me out.
I try again at night (I don't use make up this day) , it's drying still.
But this always happen to me in GEL Cleanser (dry me out).
I have better luck in oil cleanser.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I like this facial cleanser. I tried it after finding myself breaking out more than usual. My skin has cleared up, but it isn't too drying. I've tried TBS Tea Tree cleanser as well and found that was so incredibly drying, but this (combined with a heavier moisturiser) has been fine. I have extremely irritable and eczema prone skin so this was a pleasant surprise.

The scent is fresh and clean (although occasionally does remind me of a man's cologne...) but I look forward to washing my face with this.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

This cleanser left my face feeling tight after every use no matter how much I washed my face of it afterwards. The gel consistency is nice and it cleansed my face well without any irritation...I just don't like that tightness to my face.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This has become my HG face wash. I have mostly oily skin that is quite reactive to changes in weather and products, and most face washes either dry my skin out and cause little bumps or don't control oil well enough. This is one of the few face washes I've used that strikes a perfect balance for my skin in both winter and summer. The smell is nice and clean and not overwhelming. My only complaint is that I've noticed on each bottle that after a while, the cap stops closing up completely so it's not the best design to travel with. Regardless, I keep on rebuying and I stock up whenever The Body Shop has the buy 3 get 3 sale on their web site.

I recommended this to my best friend and the first time she used it, she said her face had never felt so clean. She has also rebought it since!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Although I have oily skin, which is what this cleanser is for, I don't like this cleanser. It feels tingly when I use it, and left my face quite dry. Won't repurchase.

on 7/20/2015 6:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is great cleanser. I have oily skin in summer and normal skin in winter. I tried this in hot humid summer days and it really made my skin look healthy and clean.

on 6/27/2015 9:51:00 PM

I was recommended this when I started to find the tea tree wash a little drying. This is very gentle and goes cleanse well without drying. I have been using the line for the past two weeks and my skin is looking more radiant. A separate eye makeup remover is needed, like most cleansers, but this is a definite re-purchase.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Removes makeup but doesn't help my acne. It's a very gentle cleanser, doesn't feel refreshing or exfoliate, so there's nothing special about it.