Uploaded by livinglaughingloving

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/28/2018

I love it! It's the best base coat I've ever gotten and I'd definitely buy a second one! **if you're painting red on your nails USE TWO COATS**

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Nov/05/2016

One of the worst base coats I ever tried.
My nail polish was literally falling of at the end of the second day, while usually it lasts for a week. I gave it the second chance, but had the same result. Big disappointment.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (611 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Aug/22/2015

I think is the best base coat.

Pros: Very cheap. Easy application, good brush. Dries fast. Doesn't damage nails. Manicure last a lot more (five days without chipping, used with Gelous and CG FF top coat).

Cons: None :)

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Jun/09/2015

Absolute favourite base coat. It goes on smoothly, isn't too thick or thin, provides a nice base for polish to adhere to, does not bubble and it dries quickly. I have no complaints about this product. I have no desire to try any others, especially given that it seems to be difficult to find a decent base coat. Nothing more to say apart from that it is great.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (169 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

Feb/14/2015

I used this basecoat for awhile with all sorts of polish brands/types. Goes on smoothly, dries quickly. Leaves a nice soft sheen when worn alone and can be worn as a clearcoat as it does not feel tacky to the touch and it's not as glossy as some clearcoats. I don't have issues with nail polish peeling off when i use it. I do get some chipping at the tips of my nails with certain …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGray

Jun/24/2014

I'm very surprised to see so many negative reviews of this base coat as I had such a good experience with it!

I had been wanting to try out Orly's Rubberised Base Coat for sometime, but I couldn't find it anywhere and I actually ended up buying the CG.
I have to say I really, really like this base coat! I found it applied and settled easily, was fast-drying, shiny …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Jun/10/2014

Probably the worst base coat I've tried. The polish chips within a day or two, and sometimes makes all of the polish simply fall off, leaving a clean nail behind. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesOther

Feb/20/2014

didn't work. my nails started chipping the next day. I wouldn't recommend this!

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

Feb/04/2014

Does the job nicely and is also super affordable. I used to use CND's super stickey base coat until I realized the green tint of the CND base coat would actually show through my manis where I used sheer light colors. No good! Unfortunately for me, Strong Adhesion doesn't prevent yellow nails but I have yet to try a base coat that does (might just be my own nail chemistry). You can get …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (166 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

Jan/16/2014

This is great stuff. Like somebody recommended below, I use it after 1 layer of base, 2 layers of polish. It's my 4th layer. I use Sache Vite dryer on the top of it. The main trick here is to let CG Adhesion Base Coat sit and dry for 3-5 min before the dryer coat. The staying power of your manicure then is AMAZING.

2 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (255 reviews)

Age36-43