no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

I only wear the sweatpants. And the 2X are a bit smaller than Old Navy's 2X. I'm 3X on top & they are deffo made for short thin flat chested gals. And they don't sell 2X in their stores as its "extended sizing" I was told. The sweatpants have worn well thru a million washes & retained their size well. They are adorable, I kno I'm wayyyyyy well above their target age demographic but I love cute sweatpants & being comfortable without looking like wearing plain sweatpants from Walmart which is alright but gets a bit boring looking & I love their flip flops I have several pairs super cute. If you are a big girl id suggest the boyfriend sweats (for women) becoz they run the most generously cut. Those are the only 1s I can wear except that they added 3X women's real briefly in the sweatpants & I snapped up 4 pairs of those glad I did coz I never saw them on the website again. If you are a tall Amazonian sister you could try the men's sweats but the inseam is 32" I think & im a 29" so they'd be too long for me & I hate shortening pants it's expensive but it's an option. I wish I could wear VS Pink their stuff is much cuter. But it doesn't come in "extended sizing". #fatgirlproblems #bbw #imnoangel

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

4 years ago

I used to be a HUGE fan of Aeropostale. The clothes were cute and I love the interesting patterns on some of the shirts. The jeans were very good quality and were comfortable. However, I went shopping a few months ago, and I was not impressed. They changed their logo (again) and the sizing was different. A year ago, I purchased two pairs of shorts in a zero and this year I had to buy triple zero and I have not lost weight, I am actually bigger than I was last year. Buying clothes two sizes smaller was not really a big deal, but after wearing a new pair of shorts from there for a few weeks, I noticed that they only fit right after I washed them. After a few days, they stretched out so much that they did not fit. The shorts and jeans I bought a year ago never did that, and still don't and are also in better shape then the ones I bought three months ago. And the shirts, at first I was very impressed because they are very soft and comfy. But after only a few days, I noticed threads unraveling at the seams. 👎🏻 I also noticed that after two or three days, the tag on the back and made two holes in the back of two of my shirts. I don't know what happened to Aeropostale, but they had much better quality clothes a year ago and I probably won't shop there again.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

5 years ago

Aeropostale is GREAT for jeans and shorts. I always find a perfect fit, they always look great, and they are cheaper than Hollister or American Eagle jeans, but besides the name they are like the same thing. They have a two for $27-something sale often and other even better sales through the year on jeans. I sometimes pick up basics like simple, non-graphic tees, or clearance items, but I don't like much else. Their tops and dresses aren't really my style and always seems to be the same. But I am still giving a great review because I love the jeans.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

6 years ago

I have lots of stuff from Aeropostale, from their jeans to their shirts and camis, to their perfume. This is one of my favorite stores, amongst Deb, Bath and Body Works, Hot Topic, Rue21, and Forever21. I do own some of their shirts with the logos on them, but the majority of my Aeropostale shirts either have the logo in tiny print at the bottom of the shirt or isn't even on it at all, you could be guessing forever where it came from if you didn't know. People don't like the camis for having a shelf bra, but I guess I'm in the minority. I admit, I have small boobs, therefore these work for me. (Yeah, I'm not even a little girl anymore, it's just really sad.) The jeans are priced reasonably, even at regular price. They cost around the same price as Kohl's jeans, so if you can afford those, you can definitely afford these. But many times there's a sale for these, so you'll get them even cheaper. I recently (like, yesterday) bought two pairs of pants in a BOGO sale. Both pairs were 40 dollars, but I got a free pair instead of paying full price for them. They also sell fragrance, which they all smell lovely. I had a coupon, and 50 dollars needed to be spent, so I just got the Hailey fragrance to use my coupon. It's a floral that is very mature, though the bottle looks a bit childish. It lasts a LONG time after you've sprayed it. Overall, a very good store.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

7 years ago

Aeropostale used to be one of my favorite stores! I've only gotten a bit tired of them because I have too many clothes from them and like to mix it up a bit. The quality of their clothes is great and the prices are very reasonable. They have great sales often which I love. The only thing is sometimes their clothes can look a bit kid-ish like for middle schoolers but can have super cute clothes too. Overall, it's a good store.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

7 years ago

I loved Aero for a while but not so much anymore. There's nothing wrong with their clothes I'm just getting bored with them. I like to change up my style a lot. Their clothes run kinda small but not too much. If you get your normal size it'll still fit but just a little tight. They also have lots of really good sales. & their sweatpants are really comfy

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesGray

2.0

10 years ago

I only like the camis and fleece pajama pants. They never have anything cute or trendy and they are not worth the retail price.

About reviewer (145 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

10 years ago

i like aeropostale :) it's a popular brand, and the clothing is good quality, like if you buy a shirt it's not see through or lumpy or anything the clothes are really cute, i mostly get tops there, and you can find coupons and they have sales :) i got my winter coat there, it's so warm and cute, for only around 60 dollars.. it was 80 or 90 but i had a 30 off coupon

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

10 years ago

I AM IN LOVE WITH AERO! i PRACTICLY LIVE AT THAT STORE! I have a thin figure so I have a hard time wearing AE and Abercrombie and Aero fits me perfectly! Their prices are reasonable and they have sales al the ime! They have amazing clothes and a wide variety of styles! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Medium

EyesBlue

from

11 years ago

it's like a tad bit better quality than american eagle, but i still group it together with abercrombie, american eagle, hollister, and those sorts of stores. it's definitely okay... but for the younger crowd.

About reviewer (194 reviews)

Age19-24