Ren Citrus Limonum Prebiotic Hand Cream

4.7

on 2/15/2018 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My hands usually feel like sandpaper, nothing works for more than 30 minutes to smooth the roughness - until I got this! I've been using it regularly and it has actually improved the overall texture and appearance of my hands. I bought one for work and one for home, a very hygienic pump makes it easy to apply throughout the day. At first I was using it every couple hours but now that it's working it's magic I can do it a few times a day. At home I'll forget about it and my hands don't revert to their previous level of dryness, so it definitely has lasting effects. Great, very mild scent. Once again Ren has come through. Also they are cruelty free!

on 2/7/2010 10:41:00 PM

I like this a lot.
The packaging like all Ren products is top notch. I feel they put a lot of thought into packaging. Most of the Ren skincare is in a hand held pump and some of the pumps you can see a baggie within that pump and see the product deplete. This hand cream is just in a pump dispenser that sits on the counter top not a pump you hold in your hand like the other products they make. This makes it very convenient/user friendly IMHO.
The cream has a great slightly whippy non-greasy consistency about what you would expect from Ren. It absorbs very quickly into your skin which is nice so you can get on with whatever. Nothing is more annoying than not being able to open doors and being all greased up after moisturizing.
That being said keep in mind that while there isn't much residue the downside is that this is a light hand cream that should be used after each hand washing and probably something different at night. It isn't a deep moisturizer whatsoever. Any thicker and it probably would have to be packaged in an irritating squeezy tube?

AMAZING! best hand cream i have ever tried, and i have tried loads! it is the only hand cream that keeps my dry hands soft and feling lovely, even in the middle of a british winter! I only need to use it once a day and my hands feel amazing, where as with other hand creams i was using them 4/5 times a day and still had dry hands.
smells fab, really fresh, and the smell doesn't linger either so isn't overpowering. The pump bottle is good, one pump is enough for both hands. Definately my HG hand cream.

Popular Lotions / Creams