Christian Lacroix Absynthe

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Christian Lacroix Absynthe

3.5

I have to say I sampled this expecting to hate it with a passion, as I hated Lacroix's Rouge.

This fragrance is actually really nicely done. On my skin I get orchid, saffron, myrrh, woody notes and just enough anise to give it a refreshing, powdery, woodsy spicy tone. I've never smelled a fragrance so far that smells similiar to this one.

I really like the color of the bottle too, it just reminds me of the forest and of fantasy woodland creatures.

Overall, I really like this one, cannot say that I'm in love with it. Though, this one is so unique that I am probably going to reach for it much more than I think. This is a fragrance you could wear for any occasion or in any season.

EDIT: The lasting power of this scent is horrid, doesn't last very long at all 15 minutes if that. So, I took away one lippie.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Are y'all kidding? This fragrance is unique and delightful. It was the very first Avon scent I purchased and really changed my stereotype of Avon fragrances. It's so wearable, spicy and oriental without being overpowering. Last at least 3 hrs., which is good for me. I would definitely recommend this to anyone wantinga fairly inexpensive cologne fo a great price!

Popular Fragrances