Christian Lacroix Absynthe

Christian Lacroix Absynthe

3.4

on 8/8/2011 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow nice fragrance! A Strong, rare, and addictive parfum! The notes on this one are heavier, dominant and i can perceive the great work the perfumer did to create it. The bottle is to die for so elegant and luxury! I think as all parfums created, its not for everyone cuz the aroma is strange some people will not stand it! But when u tested and let it down on ur skin u will find it lovely! My young 17 sister loves it, my mom, all in my family loves the fragrance! At the beggining the smells is like fresh burst with green notes trying to dominate, then it dry down more softly and closely to the skin! Is like a rare potion, all the mysteri of the old famous drink absynthe! Try it before u buy it!!! My brother bought the mens version and is a nice one, rare smelling with the green undertones from the forrest! This mines bought it with a beautiful green cosmetic bag! Will buy it again 100%!!!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this scent much better than the "Christian Lacroix Rouge" - which I hated very much. This is a bit more lighter on the nose and has more oriental floral notes that agree much more with my palette. The woodsy spicy notes are still there in this perfume, but not as strong as the others from the line. I only tested it, but it wasn't enough for me to want to purchase it. Would be nice for those who like stronger heavier scents. Lasting power is average though.

Love the scent
Love the bottle
Scent doesn't last long enough!
It's on sale half price right now!

& to update previous poster-
Avon's return policy is 1 year, not 90 days :)

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Are y'all kidding? This fragrance is unique and delightful. It was the very first Avon scent I purchased and really changed my stereotype of Avon fragrances. It's so wearable, spicy and oriental without being overpowering. Last at least 3 hrs., which is good for me. I would definitely recommend this to anyone wantinga fairly inexpensive cologne fo a great price!

on 3/27/2009 9:45:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Goes on my skin almost like citrus, bright and fruity, then begins immediately to fade into a very same-y fruit/youth fragrance. I sure wish I was getting all those cool-sounding notes that everyone else is talking about, but aside from a murky/dusty note I sometimes get with cheap perfumes that creeps in at about the half hour mark, all I have on my wrist is a fruity floral been-there-done-that. There might be the tiniest hint of green in there somewhere, but there isn't wood, absinthe, anise, nothing like that. Beats me where the fruit is coming from, but on the whole I'm very disappointed. Points for being okay and wearable, but very few for being such a major, fizzling nothing. This is nothing new.

Popular Fragrances