Christian Lacroix Absynthe

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Christian Lacroix Absynthe

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I am so in love with Absynthe right now. I bought some on sale from my friend who sells Avon, and its my new favorite scent. I wear it almost every day. My husband is obsessed with it. I think the fragrance might be discontinued now, but I know that its possible to get some on ebay and Avon might still be carrying it in the sale until it runs out. It is amazing. Its not a floral little girly smell, its very rich but still light enough to wear in the daytime. It lasts forever. When I was taking a shower last night the steam kind of revived the scent before it was washed off, and it was like I'd sprayed it on for the first time. A lot of low quality perfumes are mostly alcohol and the evaporate from the skin quickly, but good quality perfumes last all day. The oils stay on your skin until you wash them off, and when you do you can actually feel the oils washing away. That's how I know I have a good perfume, when I wash it off and I can feel the water mixing with the oils. I so love this. I wish I'd bought two bottles. I know I'll want more when I run out.

on 4/10/2009 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This fragrance is really nice. I like spicy scents so this appealed to me plus I thought the bottle was beautiful, like a peridot. BUT...after about an hour the scent is mostly gone. It has zero lasting power. Because of this I will not repurchase.