Christian Lacroix Absynthe

Filtered by age: 19-24
Christian Lacroix Absynthe

on 8/29/2011 11:35:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This perfume is so underrated! The bottle is gorgeous and the scent is heavy and haunting. Kind of smells like XS by Paco Rabanne for men but obviously a bit more feminine. Definitely a night time fragrance and great value for money (15 for 50ML EDP) Can't wait to buy!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this scent much better than the "Christian Lacroix Rouge" - which I hated very much. This is a bit more lighter on the nose and has more oriental floral notes that agree much more with my palette. The woodsy spicy notes are still there in this perfume, but not as strong as the others from the line. I only tested it, but it wasn't enough for me to want to purchase it. Would be nice for those who like stronger heavier scents. Lasting power is average though.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I am so in love with Absynthe right now. I bought some on sale from my friend who sells Avon, and its my new favorite scent. I wear it almost every day. My husband is obsessed with it. I think the fragrance might be discontinued now, but I know that its possible to get some on ebay and Avon might still be carrying it in the sale until it runs out. It is amazing. Its not a floral little girly smell, its very rich but still light enough to wear in the daytime. It lasts forever. When I was taking a shower last night the steam kind of revived the scent before it was washed off, and it was like I'd sprayed it on for the first time. A lot of low quality perfumes are mostly alcohol and the evaporate from the skin quickly, but good quality perfumes last all day. The oils stay on your skin until you wash them off, and when you do you can actually feel the oils washing away. That's how I know I have a good perfume, when I wash it off and I can feel the water mixing with the oils. I so love this. I wish I'd bought two bottles. I know I'll want more when I run out.

Popular Fragrances