E.L.F. Studio Complexion Brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/16/2014 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is my favourite elf brush (yes I prefer this over the elf powder brush) I use this brush to apply my loose powder and my pressed powders, and I love the finish it gives it is also soooo soft and easy to clean. I bought a second one just to keep for back up because they are so cheap you can't go wrong for $3. Give it a chance you will love it.

on 5/28/2013 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great, versatile brush. I use it mainly for powder foundation or blush. It's very fluffy and is excellent for dispensing powder evenly on your face. Plus it's dirt cheap. What more could you ask for? A great buy!

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

After about a year im ready to buy a new one of these. It has lasted really well, and until now stood up to daily washing and use. Now it has fluff stuck to it that i cant get rid of, probably bc i have nowhere great to store it... but for the price- brilliant for applying loose or pressed powder after foundation.

on 5/14/2011 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I only bought this brush because the studio flat top powder brush was sold out and I needed to get my order to $15 for free shipping. When I received it, I was instantly turned off by the nasty plastic odor permeating every brush in the package. At $3, it's not much of a loss so I washed the brush, let it dry overnight, and hoped for the best.

The next morning, the chemical smell was gone and when I used it to apply my finishing powder, I was instantly impressed by the softness of the bristles. Because the bristles are long and loose, they apply a sheer wash of powder without any heavy patches. Very nice!

While the brush is large, it is paddle shaped, so it fans in front and is flat in profile. As a result, you have more control and precision than you would with a fully rounded powder brush. Still, I wouldn't use this for exact application; it's really meant for a diffuse spread of powder or highlighter.

This brush is one I reach for quite often. Considering how unimpressed I was at first, I am surprised to say that it's turning into a favorite.

on 4/11/2011 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

I adore this brush to death! At first I was skeptical that a brush at this price would be any good. I have had a mixed experience with E.L.F. products, but the sleek new packaging and sophisticated look of the brushes made me give in. Needless to say, I am impressed with the Studio line, in particular this brush. I have a back up already since mine gets so much use. This brush is so soft, I can't even believe its synthetic and mine has never shed! I've used MAC brushes that feel more prickly than this, and for the price of 3USD its a bargain. I'm addicted to these brushes now, they really are the best 3 $ I've ever spent. If you considered buying this, you should check them out! After all you have little to lose! :) Also these are perfect for starters who are barely starting their make up addiction.

on 3/24/2011 5:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I had this brush for months before using it. I pulled it out one day for blush and its perfect. For $3 you can't beat it. It's crazy how this brush is so cheap but sooooo good. I have 2 but I'll keep adding them so I don't have to be without when I wash my brushes. This is one case that's not you get what you pay for.

on 1/20/2011 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I recently whipped this brush out to use for my blush application and WOW!!!!! This applies blush like a dream. Smooth, even application that looks so natural.

This is my go-to blush brush from now on. If you have this blush, give it a go as a blush brush. If you don't have it, buy it now. For $1 you will not be dissapointed, I hope. :)

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This brush is so soft!for 3 bucks,u can't beat it,dosen't shed and applies powder and blush very well.

on 5/1/2010 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This brush is soft and easy to use. It's too big for me to use for blush but it is prefect for bronzers and powders. No shedding, bleeding of color and no smell. You can not beat this as a staple for only $3.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Great brush! So soft, very little shedding when washed, and is perfect for blush/bronzer application. Def recommend!

Popular Makeup Brushes