e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Complexion Brush

ELF Studio Complexion BrushStudio Complexion BrushStudio Complexion Brush27

4.4

on 7/4/2016 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Love this for setting my entire face! Plus you can't beat the price:)

on 9/2/2015 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Best brush ever!!!! This brush applies makeup beautifully, I have had it for 3 weeks now, and is the only brush I have been using for powder foundation, blush, bronzer and contour. Specially it is great for contouring cheekbones, I'm always a mess doing contour and with this brush it is so easy and blends everything beautifully. I'm considering buying one or two more, because with this I can do all my face makeup without bothering to use a million other brushes.

Also I have washed it and it didn`t shed. 100% recommended

on 1/19/2014 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This brush is so fabulous and I absolutely love it! It's soft, picks up a lot of product, and is very easy to work with. The bristles do not come out as easily as the $1 brushes do. I'm a beginner at applying my make-up with brushes, so these brushes have given me a great experience. The only downside is that the tip of the brush will start to become lose after a few months, but then again they are so cheap you can easily replace them.

I use this brush to apply my blush.

I highly recommend these brushes to people who are just experimenting with makeup and makeup brushes. You can also check out a more thorough review at youtube.com/xoKEEBUUxo

on 12/13/2013 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this brush because I couldn't find a angled contour brush so I figured this would have to do. I'm so happy I bought it, it contours and blends my ELF bronzer perfectly. Awesome price too.

on 7/11/2013 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Before I got my current powder and blush brushes, this was my go-to, multi-use brush! Foundation (mineral loose powder), blush, bronzer, setting/finishing powder, highlighter...it did everything well! Washes great, soft bristles, doesn't shed--and you can't beat the price! I use it now for a backup brush, but seriously you won't regret trying it!

on 5/1/2013 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this brush! The bristles are extremely soft and can be used for so much. When I use it to apply foundation, you dont need a lot of product, it goes on so smoothly and with good coverage, the end result looks like airbrush. I also use this brush for face powder, and it picks up so much product and goes on so well. This is just a great, cheap product and everyone needs to go and buy this!

on 4/27/2013 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This brush fits perfeclty with my cheek bones, and is extremely SOFT. The amount of product that the brush picks up is amazing. Definatley worth my $3.

on 12/21/2012 7:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I use this to apply my blush and unlike some of the other E.L.F brushes I've tried I have not yet (knock on wood!!!) had any hair fallout. I'm really pleased with this brush. Its just absolutely perfect for applying blush. Can't say enough good things about this

on 5/28/2012 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This brush is incredibly soft. I use it for applying blush and it's awesome. I really do recommend their studio line of brushes, the essential brushes are a bit too rough.

This is a great brush to apply all over powder and bronzer. Definately going to repurchase, and keep backups on hand!

Popular Makeup Brushes