e.l.f. Studio Complexion Brush

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Eyes: Violet

for only $3.00, this brush is unbeatable. I owned several high end sephora natural bristle French made brushes( $45), and they do not perform more beautifully than this brush. I can wash this brush and it dries very easily. It feels like silk against my skin. No itchy or scratchy show. It doesn't shed, and it's ultra light weight. I notice that when I apply my mineral makeup, it goes on much smoother with the ELF brush. I don't need as much powder for the same coverage when using this brush. I get a seamless ultra smooth canvas. I also do not get that cakey look like the more expensive brands i've owned. Some brushes can pick up too much powder to cause that geisha look we all dread. ELF brush definitely is perfected for powder application, especially mineral makeup, bronzer, blushes, veils. etc. I own this brush for over a year now and it's still going strong. Wash after wash, it still perfect. I didn't even use any expensive brush cleaner. I simply use baby shampoo on all my brushes. I usually wash all my brushes upside down to prevent water from damaging the glue base of the bristles. I have never seen a single shred issue in the past year of owning this brush. This one doesn't dry out like natural bristle. Plus it's animal cruelty free. I only wish it was denser. Other than that, I have no complaint. For $3.00, it absolutely amazing. Highly recommend. Even if it doesn't work out, at least my wallet won't be burned.

UPDATE: I've had this brush for a year now and it is still going strong. No shedding no breaking, no falling apart, and best of all , it smells great compared to natural bristles. I now use it exclusively to apply blushes. It's very easy to control the amount of pigment from my mineral makeup blushes (which is in powder form). I hope this brush will last me more years to come.

Popular Makeup Brushes