e.l.f. Studio Complexion Brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/6/2016 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I find that for this price, this brush is amazing quality. I use it for both bronzer and blush. It is just the right size to fit the apples of my cheeks and allows me to build colour as needed. I would definitely recommend this brush.

on 12/15/2015 2:25:00 PM

If you haven't tried this yet...you really should. I'm sure you will find a use for it. Personally, Im iffy about using it for foundation powders...it seems to either pick up too much or too little product depending on what Im using. Not the best if you want to buff that stuff in...Im used to using kabukis for everything and so with this I find it lets the powder "sit" on the skin more than I would like. I also find this a little too intense for applying blush-but Im a pale girl who has to use a very light hand when it comes to blush. I find this works best for translucent/setting powders and highlighting...probably good for bronzer too but as I don't use bronzer I cant say for certain. What is certain though is this is a good quality brush for a very low cost...buy it and try it!

on 2/22/2013 10:07:00 AM

I use this brush on a daily basis for bronzer. I feel that it is the perfect size for me. Not too big, not too small, not too puffy or too flat. The only thing I hate about this brush is that the ferrule comes loose after a few months. Not a big deal b/c I can glue it, just annoying.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Solid brush for powder application. Good dense bristles but I am not sure what they are made of. Sonia Kushuk used to do squirrel (or a good imitation!) which I thought were better for blushes and color formulas, but this does a good enough job for translucent powder.

on 9/15/2009 1:31:00 AM

This brush is okay. It is very soft but when I first got it has a weird plasticky feeling to the bristles that took a few washes to get rid of. I know its synthetic but I have other synthetic brushes and they never felt like that. This does well for blush but it is kinda flimsy so I don't know that its a necessity in my brush collection.

Popular Makeup Brushes