e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Complexion Brush

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was so impressed by ELF flat top powder brush that I've bought this one.
All my other brushes are from Bobbi Brown, Dior, Sisley and as much as I love ELF flat top brush this one isn't for me.
Don't get me wrong, it's an amazing brush for the price. But there is nothing spectacular about it and I own couple of very similar brushes, that I like better.
Though I would totally recommend it to anyone who is not up to spend 45$ for a brush because below 45$ price point you'll hardly find anything comparable to this one.

on 9/6/2016 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I find that for this price, this brush is amazing quality. I use it for both bronzer and blush. It is just the right size to fit the apples of my cheeks and allows me to build colour as needed. I would definitely recommend this brush.

on 8/9/2016 4:37:00 PM

Very soft and works very well to apply my powder. The look of this brush is also very nice.

on 12/15/2015 2:25:00 PM

If you haven't tried this yet...you really should. I'm sure you will find a use for it. Personally, Im iffy about using it for foundation powders...it seems to either pick up too much or too little product depending on what Im using. Not the best if you want to buff that stuff in...Im used to using kabukis for everything and so with this I find it lets the powder "sit" on the skin more than I would like. I also find this a little too intense for applying blush-but Im a pale girl who has to use a very light hand when it comes to blush. I find this works best for translucent/setting powders and highlighting...probably good for bronzer too but as I don't use bronzer I cant say for certain. What is certain though is this is a good quality brush for a very low cost...buy it and try it!

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

love this brush

on 6/10/2015 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Add a tiny drop of tea tree oil to the Cetaphil if you need to disinfect your brushes. Hot water melts glue, so cool to tepid is better.

on 6/7/2014 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely adore them.
Great for makeup, its just the price is a bit expensive, otherwise I love the quality.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of my favorites from the E.L.F studio brush line. It's angled more flatly than a typical face brush which I actually like. It's super soft and fluffly and does not shed. I enjoy using this for setting powders as it's very gentle and I use the fact that it's a bit flat to dust it on softly without affecting my foundation. It's also a convenient brush to just grab quickly and use for powder, blush, bronzer, and highlight, if in a rush!

on 10/12/2013 2:40:00 AM

Most used makeup brush every single day. I use this for bronzer and setting powder and it is just perfection. Just the right amount of fluffiness and density. Honestly I've had it for months and never washed it (I know) but it hasn't held any makeup inside of it. Its shed 3 hairs at most and I carry it around in my makeup bag every day. Best $3 brush you could ever find. Just don't complain that it isn't the quality of a Sigma brush when you get it, but the price is so so so worth it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i love this brush i use it for bronzer and blush and it works very well. one thing that i dont like about it is the metal part broke so i had to glue it back on but other than that $3 for a great brush is such a steal!

Popular Makeup Brushes