e.l.f. Studio Complexion Brush

ELF Studio Complexion BrushStudio Complexion BrushStudio Complexion Brush27

4.6

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Pros:
- Full.
- Soft.
- Cheap.

Cons:
- Bristles a little long, giving it more "flop" than I like for buffing.

This is a very nice full brush useful for things like applying bronzer and blush. I don't like it so much for powder foundation, especially if you're having to work product vigorously into your skin. The shorter, larger kabuki brushes are much more appropriate for that. This is a very good brush, however. Very soft and has not shed at all in the year I've had it. The only other synthetic brushes I've felt that were softer are the Velvet IT brushes from Ulta.

I love the E.L.F makeup brushes. They are very affordable and readily available in drugstores. I love the price only $3 per makeup brush. These brushes are soft and they don't shed I also love the packaging it has a high end look. I use this brush to apply my Coty powder . I love these brushes and they are great for any age. I recommend you give these brushes a try.

on 8/26/2015 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

One of my favorite ELF brushes together with the blush brush and the small stippling brush. I love the shape of it with a narrow side. I use this mainly for bronzer but it's an all rounder multipurpose brush. You cannot go wrong with this brush at this price point, it's just great.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I like this brush for applying my setting powder.
I will say that the two of these brushes the handle did come loose.
It left a little stub which made it fit better in my makeup bag so that was a plus.
It applies the powder nicely I do wish it was more rounded and fluffy but is pinched.
Still works well and is very soft.

I can't believe I've only tried this recently. I like big fluffy blush brushes, so this is a great choice for me. I use it to applying my setting powder. It picks up enough product and applies well to my face. It washes well and dries fast, I hate when synthetic brushes take forever to dry.

I will definitely try more elf brushes in the future, and plan to look for some for eye make up application. So far I haven't experience any shedding or bleeding and ive been using it for over 11 months i guess. Definitely recommended for a cheap and good alternative to other brushes on the market. I do have an xo beauty brush that can be used for powder as well but i prefer this one.

on 5/14/2013 7:18:00 PM

I bought 3 of the angled blush brush from elf's studio line, they're that excellent (1 to use for contour, 1 for powder highlighter, and 1 for blush). The quality and design are so good, I can't discern these from my high-end brushes (Dior, Chanel, Shiseido...). This complexion brush is no different. I use mine for setting/finishing powder; it's perfect. Wish I'd purchased the elf ones before splurging on some of the others in my collection because, honestly, these elf studio brushes are something else. $3 at Target (in-store and online). You can also order directly from elf's website I believe, but I've never done it myself. Highly recommend.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I am amazed at the quality of these E.L.F. studio line brushes. I own several $$$ brushes, and I prefer to use the E.L.F. These brushes wash well and have not shed. I have had issues using other brushes, specifically natural hair brushes, which have made my face red and itchy. I have not had any issues or problems when using these brushes. I use this brush to apply my finishing powder and carry a second one in my makeup bag for touch-ups. This is a fairly large brush, and my only complaint would be that I wish it was just a little bit smaller. It can be difficult to apply powder to smaller areas of my face with this brush. I still think that it is great, though, and I can't believe how much I use and love these $3.00 brushes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great total face brush and you can't beat the price! It's soft and smooth and doesn't shed that I've noticed. I've had it over a year and it washes well. It's not very firm so it's good for highly pigmented blushes and overall finishing powders. The handle is comfortable and easy to hold and the brush fibers are not irritating to my skin. I really love this brush and it is inexpensive enough to buy a few for backups! Highly recommended!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use this brush to apply my bronzer and it does the job. I will definetly buy this one again. This is not dense enough to pack the product. It works well with loose powder too. Or just any powder.

i mostly use this brush to apply blush , but works just as great for powder as well . its great for its price , its very soft and doesnt shed , i have some other brushes much more expensive which shed like crazy . would deffo repurchase anytime

Popular Makeup Brushes