e.l.f. Studio Complexion Brush

ELF Studio Complexion BrushStudio Complexion BrushStudio Complexion Brush27

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/16/2013 10:58:00 PM

This product was such a sleeper. I had it sitting around for ever and never used it until one day i put some bronzer on and it was a charm!

It's now the only brush I'll use for applying bronzer and tranluscent powder to my face. I will repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use this brush for applying powder blushes and I love it! The brush is soft, picks up the right amount of color and applies blush beautifully. This brush is not for contouring, but works best for applying blush over the apples of your cheeks and extending to the hairline. Pretty much the best thing about this brush is the price! Will definitely re-purchase.

This is a soft cheap brush, but mine doesn't hold its shape and has gone floppy. Just a few uses after washings it seems super dirty and miss-shaped.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I find this brush very useful for matte powder as I have dry skin and need a light application. This brush provides that very well. I also find it useful for a light application of blush. I am very light handed with blush and powder so for me this brush enables me to apply without worry of applying too much product. For someone wanting more concentrated coverage, this might not be the brush for them. If interested in another E.L.F brush that could provide more concentrated coverage, I suggest the Studio Line powder brush. However, for me, the complexion brush does what I want it to do. It provides light, even coverage.

Popular Makeup Brushes