e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Complexion Brush

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/1/2015 12:57:00 PM

Great brush for powder. I tried to use it for blush but it's a bit too big for me. I only use it for light dusting of powder as its not dense and sweeps powder on do its not too obvious

The handle kept threatening to come off until I glued it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm just starting out with my brush collection but I really do love this brush. It was only $3 and its incredibly soft! I won't lie I was expecting it to be really stiff and/or scratchy but it wasn't at all. It makes a great bronzing brush. For blush I'm not too thrilled, I think I might try an angled blush brush for that. But perfect bronzing brush definitely recommend.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I like this brush for applying my setting powder.
I will say that the two of these brushes the handle did come loose.
It left a little stub which made it fit better in my makeup bag so that was a plus.
It applies the powder nicely I do wish it was more rounded and fluffy but is pinched.
Still works well and is very soft.

on 6/30/2014 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this brush. I use it everyday. The bristles are soft. It grabs powder well. There is no shredding thus far and it does not bleed dye when you wash it, unlike the powder brush.

on 5/31/2014 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This brush from ELF is really the bomb. Not only is it cheap, it does not shed and it feels so smooth on the skin. It is a value for money brush. Would definitely repurchase should I feel the need for an extra face brush along my other 4 face/powder/blush brushes. Haha!

on 10/15/2013 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Another one of E.L.F.'s brushes that I absolutely love! This brush is my go-to for applying powder and just for all over use. Only $3 at Target so it's a steal!

Also!!! Did you guys know that Walmart (I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, California) sells them now?! I went in to Walmart today (10/15/13) and they had E.L.F. I was pretty shocked since I thought only Target sold them. But yeah, do they sell them in your local Walmarts?

on 9/18/2013 9:10:00 PM

As a high school student living in south east asia, i have quite a tight budget. I bought this brush in hopes that i would find a good, cheap, brush that i could use to apply my loose powder nicely (i previously bought a 2 dollar brush for the same reason only to be very disappointed with how rough, small, and many other bad things that i found out only after i used the brush and washed it) i bought this brush for 6 dollars (including shipping from a friend) and this brush exeeded my expectations greatly. For a 3 dollar brush, even though it is synthetic, it is very well packed (it included a nice neat plastic brush guard- very useful for future washes and travelling), it had lots of "hair" or in other words it's thick, so it picks up product very well, it has a well designed black handle (like all the other items from the studio collection), it's surprisingly soft & most of all, it doesn't shed or smell weird after i wash it and dry it (unlike other chead brushes here in indonesia). The packaging also came with some tips on what to use it for, so to summarize it all i absolutely love this brush and i would DEFINITELY buy it again (even though i expect this brush to last for quite a long time)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i love this brush i use it for bronzer and blush and it works very well. one thing that i dont like about it is the metal part broke so i had to glue it back on but other than that $3 for a great brush is such a steal!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i love this brush! it is so versatile. i use it to lightly apply my face powder to set all my makeup, and then use it for blush and bronzer. it is so soft and fluffy and i love the feeling on my face. it picks up a lot of product and distributes it nicely. it is absolutely perfect for blush, it applies it so nicely. it picks up a lot of product but evenly applies it. i use for for all over bronzer, but not for contouring my cheekbones since it is a little wide. i do blend the contour with this brush though and go over my contour with this brush and my bronzer. it has never shedded on me, and is still as soft as the day that i purchased it! love it!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I am amazed at the quality of these E.L.F. studio line brushes. I own several $$$ brushes, and I prefer to use the E.L.F. These brushes wash well and have not shed. I have had issues using other brushes, specifically natural hair brushes, which have made my face red and itchy. I have not had any issues or problems when using these brushes. I use this brush to apply my finishing powder and carry a second one in my makeup bag for touch-ups. This is a fairly large brush, and my only complaint would be that I wish it was just a little bit smaller. It can be difficult to apply powder to smaller areas of my face with this brush. I still think that it is great, though, and I can't believe how much I use and love these $3.00 brushes.

Popular Makeup Brushes