E.L.F. Studio Complexion Brush

Price: $

on 12/22/2012 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

One of my Must-have brushes in my collection. How can you beat the price of $3.60? It's just an amazing multipurpose brush. It has the prefect shape and size for what I use it for, blush and contouring. It is also great if you want to set your foundation gently with a powder. It picks up the right amount of product each time, no shedding and very gentle to my skin.
The brush has a sturdy handle and it's all in black plastic. It doesn't look cheap but nothing fancy either. I highly recommend this to everyone!

on 3/24/2011 5:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I had this brush for months before using it. I pulled it out one day for blush and its perfect. For $3 you can't beat it. It's crazy how this brush is so cheap but sooooo good. I have 2 but I'll keep adding them so I don't have to be without when I wash my brushes. This is one case that's not you get what you pay for.

on 12/28/2010 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Another Love from E.L.F. This brush is so soft, picks up product beautifully, doesnt get powder stuck in the brush, perfectly dense, and looks great. I use this as my blush/powder brush. I bought extras just in case they stop making it! May I say again that I LOVE this brush!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

LOVE this brush.
First brush I ever bought from ELF and Now I own 3 of their brushes.
This brush is very soft, it washes easily, does not shed, and it was only THREE DOLLARS? Puts my $25 concealer brush from Sephora to shame.
You can use it for any powder too !

Popular Makeup Brushes