e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Complexion Brush

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This brush is an all-time favorite of mine for applying face powder and blush. It picks up product efficiently and perfectly applies it across my face every time I use it. The bristles are packed tightly, but they are long enough to provide a lovely softness to this brush. As the bristles are synthetic, one could use cream and liquid products with this brush. I have only used it with powder cosmetics, but I have been tremendously pleased with the results.

on 8/26/2015 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

One of my favorite ELF brushes together with the blush brush and the small stippling brush. I love the shape of it with a narrow side. I use this mainly for bronzer but it's an all rounder multipurpose brush. You cannot go wrong with this brush at this price point, it's just great.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Solid brush for powder application. Good dense bristles but I am not sure what they are made of. Sonia Kushuk used to do squirrel (or a good imitation!) which I thought were better for blushes and color formulas, but this does a good enough job for translucent powder.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use this brush for applying powder blushes and I love it! The brush is soft, picks up the right amount of color and applies blush beautifully. This brush is not for contouring, but works best for applying blush over the apples of your cheeks and extending to the hairline. Pretty much the best thing about this brush is the price! Will definitely re-purchase.

on 8/22/2009 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I like this brush. It was so cheap and soft but not as full as it should be. It's not the greatest brush I own, but it works.

Popular Makeup Brushes