E.L.F. Studio Complexion Brush

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This brush is an all-time favorite of mine for applying face powder and blush. It picks up product efficiently and perfectly applies it across my face every time I use it. The bristles are packed tightly, but they are long enough to provide a lovely softness to this brush. As the bristles are synthetic, one could use cream and liquid products with this brush. I have only used it with powder cosmetics, but I have been tremendously pleased with the results.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought this brush about a year a go and loved it. Blended my blush/bronzer seamlessly. It was so great I wanted to buy several more to have a clean one to blend everything, and some for just blush and bronzer. Well a few weeks ago I finally went to Target and bought three more brushes, and was crushed they are not the same. The best way I can describe it is that they taper into more of an oval shape. They do not apply the same as my old one, the blush/bronzer does not go on evenly. It is a clumsy brush. Maybe I just bought a bad brush? The kabuki one blends much better, the tapered and angled brush I like more for blush and bronzer.

on 8/26/2015 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

One of my favorite ELF brushes together with the blush brush and the small stippling brush. I love the shape of it with a narrow side. I use this mainly for bronzer but it's an all rounder multipurpose brush. You cannot go wrong with this brush at this price point, it's just great.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm just starting out with my brush collection but I really do love this brush. It was only $3 and its incredibly soft! I won't lie I was expecting it to be really stiff and/or scratchy but it wasn't at all. It makes a great bronzing brush. For blush I'm not too thrilled, I think I might try an angled blush brush for that. But perfect bronzing brush definitely recommend.

on 6/7/2014 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely adore them.
Great for makeup, its just the price is a bit expensive, otherwise I love the quality.

on 5/11/2014 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this brush! The first drugstore brush that didn't break me out. I was about to purchase the E.L.F Studio Blush Brush but when they were out of stock on the day I wanted it. The lady suggested this if I was gonna use it for blush. I was hesitant but bought it anyways!

It's been a year and I still love how much product it picks up. Does not shed or bleed whenever I wash. My only concern is how to keep it sanitary since it's packaging is merely plastic. Oh well. Still good.

on 3/8/2014 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This brush Is so soft.......I use it for bronzer, powder, blush it works great.

on 12/13/2013 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this brush because I couldn't find a angled contour brush so I figured this would have to do. I'm so happy I bought it, it contours and blends my ELF bronzer perfectly. Awesome price too.

on 5/28/2013 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great, versatile brush. I use it mainly for powder foundation or blush. It's very fluffy and is excellent for dispensing powder evenly on your face. Plus it's dirt cheap. What more could you ask for? A great buy!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I realized today while washing my brushes that I reach for this brush ALL the time. I don't think of it in my mind as something super special, but I guess it kind of is! I use it for a few different things; mostly for all over powder application, but it's also good for bronzer or applying shimmery powder over your collarbones. This isn't a super dense brush but it's not flimsy either, so it's good for applying powder lightly. The flattened shape allows you to apply powder easily to all the contours of your face. I really get a lot of use out of it, and you can NOT beat the price!

Popular Makeup Brushes