e.l.f. Studio Complexion Brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/6/2016 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I find that for this price, this brush is amazing quality. I use it for both bronzer and blush. It is just the right size to fit the apples of my cheeks and allows me to build colour as needed. I would definitely recommend this brush.

on 5/17/2016 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This brush definitely does its job. However, as I've begun to splurge a little more on my makeup brushes, I can't help but notice how cheap this brush is. The handle came loose after a few months. The bristles feel pretty rough on the skin. Maybe it's just drying up from all the washes its had. In any case I used to use it for all-over face powder, but like I said I felt it was a little bit too rough. Started using it for bronzer, but I prefer a more natural look, and this brush picks up product quite well so I would end up looking waaay too sunburnt. All in all I'd say it's a good cheap multitasker brush, but I do think I've better powder brushes that are much softer.

on 9/2/2015 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Best brush ever!!!! This brush applies makeup beautifully, I have had it for 3 weeks now, and is the only brush I have been using for powder foundation, blush, bronzer and contour. Specially it is great for contouring cheekbones, I'm always a mess doing contour and with this brush it is so easy and blends everything beautifully. I'm considering buying one or two more, because with this I can do all my face makeup without bothering to use a million other brushes.

Also I have washed it and it didn`t shed. 100% recommended

on 7/29/2015 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I use this brush for a natural application of bronzer. If you're looking for a precise bronzer brush, this isn't for you. I can' believe I only paid $3 for it. I'm loving it more than my expensive brushes.

This is such a high-quality brush. I use it every day to apply setting powder all over my face. It also works really well for blush and bronzer. When I travel, this is the only face brush I take with me and it's the perfect multi-tasker for powder, blush, and bronzer! It's super soft and tapered really nicely which makes it great for blending. I've had it for months, wash it about once a week, and it's still in perfect condition. I really can't say enough good things about this brush. Oh, and it's only $3! Highly recommend for beginners and professionals alike!

Freaking LOVE this brush for contouring my cheekbones! Perfect amount of flatness for contour but also buffs out perfectly for a super awesome naturally but contoured look! Super soft bristles and high quality feel! Can't believe it's only $3!

on 6/30/2014 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this brush. I use it everyday. The bristles are soft. It grabs powder well. There is no shredding thus far and it does not bleed dye when you wash it, unlike the powder brush.

on 5/27/2014 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This brush is half decent. I use it to apply finishing powder and for the price it's worth it. I find the bristles are too spaced out and not dense enough to do too much.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

All of the E.L.F studio brushes are fantastic! I use this brush to apply the last touches like the elf studio HD powder. It's nice and soft and dry sturdy. I've washed this brush so many times and use it constantly and it's held up well and hasn't come apart or shed. It's a wonderful brush. I really love this brush. For only $3 you can beat it! It performs like an expensive high end brush.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Just like others, when I saw ELF brushes, I knew they were cheap and would not be comparable to other high end brushes. But I was WRONG! I decided to feel the brush when I was lingering around Target and I was very surprised! This brush is very comparable to brushes from Sephora, but less than half the price! I really like this brush for powder and blush as well. I will definitely go back and purchase more ELF brushes! Also, ELF is now sold at Walmart.

Popular Makeup Brushes