E.L.F. Studio Complexion Brush

ELF Studio Complexion BrushStudio Complexion BrushStudio Complexion Brush27

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

WOW! compared to the ELF total face brush, this is a total comeback for Elf face brushes.

I absolutely LOVE this. It comes with it's own brush guard, and I haven't yet washed it, but from the other reviews, it looks like it sheds a ton less than the elf total face brush.

downside- it doesn't do the best job picking UP powders, but it's super soft and does great as far as blending. the bristles feel great and they actually smell great fresh out of the package. It picks up my loose powder fine, but i wish it'd get a TAD more. Then again, I'd WAYY rather it not get too much and sit there tapping it on the makeup and getting powder all up everywhere. that's SOO annoying.

Awesome for blending and finishing naturally. 5 lippies.
I don't know if I would repurchase because this one will probably last me a long time:)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I adore this brush!! I use it for bronzer, blush, and finishing powder. The bristles aren't rough and unlike other cheap powder brushes I've tried, this doesn't shed everywhere. When I wash it it does shed bristles sometimes, but that's about it. I've had it for six months and it's still going strong. Considering the fact that this cost less than $3, I think that's pretty good! If you're looking for a multi-tasking face brush and don't mind drugstore brushes then I highly recommend getting this.

on 7/24/2015 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have two of these. I didn't really like it for powder application but it's absolute amazing for blush and bronzer due to how flat and fanned out it is. Love it, I'll definitely repurchase

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Great brush. Can be used to apply blush, powder, bronzer you can even conture with this. It's so soft even when I press it down against my face it doesn't prickle my skin at all. And it's super affordable

on 1/19/2014 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This brush is so fabulous and I absolutely love it! It's soft, picks up a lot of product, and is very easy to work with. The bristles do not come out as easily as the $1 brushes do. I'm a beginner at applying my make-up with brushes, so these brushes have given me a great experience. The only downside is that the tip of the brush will start to become lose after a few months, but then again they are so cheap you can easily replace them.

I use this brush to apply my blush.

I highly recommend these brushes to people who are just experimenting with makeup and makeup brushes. You can also check out a more thorough review at youtube.com/xoKEEBUUxo

Really good brush and it is so affordable. I can't get it at the same price as what the americans can get at my area but it is still considered a very good buy! Soft synthetic brush, good for blush or loose powder application. Gentle sweeping motion after knocking off excess powder on your face gives u a smooth finish on face!! love it!

on 4/27/2013 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This brush fits perfeclty with my cheek bones, and is extremely SOFT. The amount of product that the brush picks up is amazing. Definatley worth my $3.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Great brush, soft and durable. Cheap too. Just make sure not to get the handle wet when washing because the base of my brush and handle broke off...but overall an awesome brush

on 4/16/2013 10:58:00 PM

This product was such a sleeper. I had it sitting around for ever and never used it until one day i put some bronzer on and it was a charm!

It's now the only brush I'll use for applying bronzer and tranluscent powder to my face. I will repurchase.

This is marketed as a complexion brush, therefore I'm assuming it is supposed to be used for powder. That is what I use it for. I also use it for blush from time to time. it is very soft and is also a breeze to wash. It picks up color/powder very nicely. I recommended this to anyone.

Popular Makeup Brushes