E.L.F. Studio Complexion Brush

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/3/2015 10:20:00 AM

Although really affordable, this brush, so far, is not my favorite. It's useful maybe to apply a light dusting of finishing powder but is to loosely packed for much else. Maybe I'll find another use for it but for now I don't care much for it except that it's soft, I'll give it that.

on 11/22/2013 12:04:00 PM

This brush is just great and really one of my most used ones. It has just the right density for me so it doesn't pick up too much product which is a must when you have fair skin like me.

If I'm in a hurry I always grab for this brush as I can use it for both powder, bronzer and blush,it's such a multitasker.

The quality is just great, I've used it for years now almost every single day and it hasn't shed a single hair.

I would definitely repurchase if I lost it.

on 3/10/2012 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This line in general is remarkable just for their prices. This is a good all rounder brush. It can be used to apply pressed or loose powder, blush, contour (if you sqeeze the hairs together a bit) hi-lite on top of the blush or high on the cheekbone. I don't know of too many brushes because of their shape, lenghth, density and firmness of their hair to be as usable as this. I also thought that at this price ($3) it wouldn't hold up. I've paid 5 times this price on a similar brush in CVS which couldn't match this E.L.F. Complexion Brush. NO HAIRS LEFTOVER ON MY FACE! as the CVS brush did constantly. You know the type: one stroke and you're left picking from the shortest to longest of hairs off your face. I could never understand where the short hairs came from as the brush contained none to look at. This is a descent brush. Is it as good as a similarly shaped MAC Brush? NO, DEFINITELY NOT, but then it shouldn't be for 3 bucks. Highly recommended!

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Just thought I'd add in my praises, although there is not much else I can say which hasn't already been said. At only $3, this brush is deceptively awesome. I only use it for applying blush and it picks up just the right amount of pigment. In the time I have owned it, I have only experienced minor shedding when using and washing it. For all of its positive attributes, I really can't see any reason not to buy this, especially if you've been looking for a great economical blush brush.

on 10/10/2011 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

For the price, this brush is pretty good, but it's nothing amazing. I found it to be a little scratchy and not as dense as I'd like it to be. My EcoTools Retractable Kabuki Brush is considerably softer, but is more expensive (still affordable though at $8.00). I'd rather spend a little bit more for a better brush.

on 10/10/2011 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

Great brush for the bucks. I tighten it up even more by rolling a very tight rubber band around the bristles, roll it down near the open end, and make a decent buffing tool.

Kick myself for falling for some of the pricey brushes out there.

on 7/6/2011 11:43:00 PM

I love this brush! I use it to apply my setting powder and it picks up the perfect amount of product. The bristles are soft and there is no shedding. Absolutely amazing brush for only $3! You can't go wrong :)

on 3/3/2011 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

i haven't use too many makeup brushes in my life. but from what i have used this brush is aaammmmmaaaaziing! cant find enough good things to say about this brush! i have used this for blush, power, bronzer and its worked great for all those things :)

on 9/1/2010 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I like this brush. It's very soft, make me comfortable. I think its quality is quite good for $3.00

on 4/27/2010 6:08:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Another great brush from E.l.f. Very soft, good size and it doesn't shed. Good for powder, bronzer, ...I use it everyday!

Popular Makeup Brushes