E.L.F. Studio Complexion Brush

E.L.F. Studio Complexion Brush
ELF Studio Complexion BrushStudio Complexion BrushStudio Complexion Brush27

4.4

on 3/3/2015 10:20:00 AM

Although really affordable, this brush, so far, is not my favorite. It's useful maybe to apply a light dusting of finishing powder but is to loosely packed for much else. Maybe I'll find another use for it but for now I don't care much for it except that it's soft, I'll give it that.

on 5/29/2014 8:47:00 AM

I can't believe I've only tried this now. I have the tom ford blush brush, bobbi brown blush brush and the real techniques blush brush. I like all of them but lately I noticed my Bobbi brown feels a bit stratchy and up my TF seems too expensive to abuse. For everyday I notice I use more of the real techniques one, its soft enough and I don't feel I have to baby it as much so I decided to try an elf brush. I don't feel one should pay a lot for synthetic brushes so I decided to try elf and I'm so glad I did. It is seriously the softest. If you like big fluffy blush brushes, this is a great choice. It is the least dense blush brush I have but not too much that it does not pick up product. It is almost the same size as the bobbi brown. It washes well and dries fast, I hate when synthetic brushes take forever to dry. The packaging is fine, it does not look really cheap. I can defintely travel with this, abuse it and not be too careful with it.

I will definitely try more elf brushes in the future. One thing I cannot answer is the longevity. So far I haven't experience any shedding or bleeding, only time will tell but I've bought a $30+ brush and it shed like crazy, a $3 brush is less annoying than a $30 one. If it does last a while I would definitely get back ups of this brush because I travel so much and I abuse my brushes, I drop them, I'm heavy handed with my blush, I wash them with bar soap. I feel brushes shouldn't be babied too much, I can't be bothered with buying brush cleaners, this one washes well and has kept it's shape, I hope I will enjoy other styles as much as I like this one.

on 11/22/2013 12:04:00 PM

This brush is just great and really one of my most used ones. It has just the right density for me so it doesn't pick up too much product which is a must when you have fair skin like me.

If I'm in a hurry I always grab for this brush as I can use it for both powder, bronzer and blush,it's such a multitasker.

The quality is just great, I've used it for years now almost every single day and it hasn't shed a single hair.

I would definitely repurchase if I lost it.

on 4/6/2013 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This is a great powder brush but it and be used to apply a light layer of bronzer and for blush. I love it with my E.L.F HD Translucent powder whenever i want to apply a light yeaer of powder and im not wearing a lot of foundation. When i am wearing a my full coverage look, i use a powder puff so it locks in the foundation even better then knock off the excess powder with this brush

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I didn't like this.
Pros
it's soft and washes well
Cons
It picks up no product at all

So unless you are using this to shake off powder it not worth the three dollars

on 7/6/2011 11:43:00 PM

I love this brush! I use it to apply my setting powder and it picks up the perfect amount of product. The bristles are soft and there is no shedding. Absolutely amazing brush for only $3! You can't go wrong :)

on 5/20/2011 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

HG brush!

This brush is suuuuuuuuuper soft! I use for blush, and it's amazing! I highly recommend it if you can get your hands on it! (:

This brush is perfect for blush. There are some people who use it for highlighting and contouring but i don't think it works for that for me. It is a wonderful brush. It's very soft. It feels like i bought a very expensive brush but it was only $3. What more could you ask for!! I love this brush.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Love, Love LOVE!! I just ordered another one. Its super soft applies both blush and mineral powder flawlessly. On ELF's website it says it can be used with wet products as well, but I haven't tried it for that yet. Highly recommend

LOVE LOVE LOVE SUPER SOFT....HAD NO FALL OUTS....!!! <333