e.l.f. Studio Complexion Brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/1/2009 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

love love love this brush!!! its super soft, NO FALL OUT, and it's only a dollar!!!!!!!

on 4/2/2009 12:20:00 AM

Super soft, nice brush -- but if I pull on the bristles at all, and not even hard they just come right out. So just don't pull upwards on the bristles....but for three bucks it's decent, even if it lasted a short time.

This is a great brush...the bristles are soft, it's well made, and it doesn't shed. Like the other 9 in the studio series it came with a strong chemical smell but that is gone now that I've washed it. Great brush!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I like this but I don't love it. It's soft and fluffy but kind of flat at the same time. I like it for applying blush, but it isn't fluffy enough to apply bronzer all over because it just deposits the color where ever you first touch your face with the brush. I don't think this would work well for face powder, maybe if it was bigger. This makes a good blush brush for me, although it's a tiny bit too big for that.

Edit: This is just too floppy for me. Maybe if it was more dense, then it would work, but I just don't really like it.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

A really nice soft fulffy brush. Great price for what it is. Difinatly going to buy more E.L.F. brushes.

on 8/5/2009 9:17:00 AM

LOVE this brush! I use it for blush and it's perfection. Also works great with MMUs.It makes application so simple. I love the soft silkiness and fullnes of the brush so much that I ordered another one for backup. Sooo inexpesive, too!

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Love this brush so much I'd buy another in time.
So soft yet not flimsy...
Great for the complexion perfection powder and any bronzer or blush.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Amazing Brush. I can't beleive i was actually going to spend loads of Money on a MAC paddle brush, this is a perfect dupe! I heard people say this brush was soft but HELL ITS SUPER SOFT!
Its just perfect for bronzer and blush!
I cant beleive you can get such quality brushes for 3.50!
Don't hesitate to buy this brush!
EDIT: Still a good brush but lacks in picking up product! Picks up hardly anything which is a shame because its a lovely brush.

on 8/22/2009 6:25:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

im so happy with this brush..........its so much cheaper then the high end brushes but still does a great job i love it

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I find this brush very useful for matte powder as I have dry skin and need a light application. This brush provides that very well. I also find it useful for a light application of blush. I am very light handed with blush and powder so for me this brush enables me to apply without worry of applying too much product. For someone wanting more concentrated coverage, this might not be the brush for them. If interested in another E.L.F brush that could provide more concentrated coverage, I suggest the Studio Line powder brush. However, for me, the complexion brush does what I want it to do. It provides light, even coverage.

Popular Makeup Brushes