e.l.f. Studio Complexion Brush

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/28/2017 2:02:00 PM

I LOVE, love, love this brush! It's so sturdy, dense, soft and I've also never had any shedding- I have used it daily for ages. I can't even remember how I came upon it, that's how long I've had it and t looks brand new. This has replaced my MAC stiple brush as I find it sweeps my blush on so much better, like it glides over nicely. I can't be without it. I only use it for my blush or maybe bronzer when I wear the latter and it is perfect!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I realized today while washing my brushes that I reach for this brush ALL the time. I don't think of it in my mind as something super special, but I guess it kind of is! I use it for a few different things; mostly for all over powder application, but it's also good for bronzer or applying shimmery powder over your collarbones. This isn't a super dense brush but it's not flimsy either, so it's good for applying powder lightly. The flattened shape allows you to apply powder easily to all the contours of your face. I really get a lot of use out of it, and you can NOT beat the price!

This is a great brush for less than the price of a latte at Starbuck's. Target carries these now for a song, and although ...The price for the performance seems a bit dodgy, just try it. It's subjective, but for a brush under ten bucks (WAAAY under) I like it, and I have three.

This is a very decent brush and I use it every day. But I feel I must say that I own 2 of these - one regular and one limited glitter edition and they are 2 different brushes. I definitely prefer the glitter one, it's at least twice as big and veeeery fluffy, whereas the regular one is flattish compared to the other one. I must also say thyat the bristles of the regular one were smeared with glue, I had to trim the bristles before starting to use it. I use the glitter one for loose powder and the regular one for blush.

on 11/19/2009 11:57:00 PM

I like the brush not a love. It smells and it seems as do all of the elf brushes after reading other reviews. But it's a cheap brus so yeah wash ,wash, wash. lol It works good as a blush brush.

on 4/2/2009 12:20:00 AM

Super soft, nice brush -- but if I pull on the bristles at all, and not even hard they just come right out. So just don't pull upwards on the bristles....but for three bucks it's decent, even if it lasted a short time.

Popular Makeup Brushes