e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Complexion Brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/6/2016 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I find that for this price, this brush is amazing quality. I use it for both bronzer and blush. It is just the right size to fit the apples of my cheeks and allows me to build colour as needed. I would definitely recommend this brush.

I love the E.L.F makeup brushes. They are very affordable and readily available in drugstores. I love the price only $3 per makeup brush. These brushes are soft and they don't shed I also love the packaging it has a high end look. I use this brush to apply my Coty powder . I love these brushes and they are great for any age. I recommend you give these brushes a try.

Very good powder brush, big enough for the whole face. The brush is convenient to hold and is easy to work with.

on 8/26/2015 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

One of my favorite ELF brushes together with the blush brush and the small stippling brush. I love the shape of it with a narrow side. I use this mainly for bronzer but it's an all rounder multipurpose brush. You cannot go wrong with this brush at this price point, it's just great.

I can't believe I've only tried this recently. I like big fluffy blush brushes, so this is a great choice for me. I use it to applying my setting powder. It picks up enough product and applies well to my face. It washes well and dries fast, I hate when synthetic brushes take forever to dry.

I will definitely try more elf brushes in the future, and plan to look for some for eye make up application. So far I haven't experience any shedding or bleeding and ive been using it for over 11 months i guess. Definitely recommended for a cheap and good alternative to other brushes on the market. I do have an xo beauty brush that can be used for powder as well but i prefer this one.

on 5/14/2013 7:18:00 PM

I bought 3 of the angled blush brush from elf's studio line, they're that excellent (1 to use for contour, 1 for powder highlighter, and 1 for blush). The quality and design are so good, I can't discern these from my high-end brushes (Dior, Chanel, Shiseido...). This complexion brush is no different. I use mine for setting/finishing powder; it's perfect. Wish I'd purchased the elf ones before splurging on some of the others in my collection because, honestly, these elf studio brushes are something else. $3 at Target (in-store and online). You can also order directly from elf's website I believe, but I've never done it myself. Highly recommend.

on 4/16/2013 10:58:00 PM

This product was such a sleeper. I had it sitting around for ever and never used it until one day i put some bronzer on and it was a charm!

It's now the only brush I'll use for applying bronzer and tranluscent powder to my face. I will repurchase.

on 9/1/2012 4:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Can it be? The best brush I've ever owned cost only $3.00. The ELF Complexion brush is super soft and perfect for blending or all over bronzing. It actually gives a "buffing" effect when I use it with my HD powder. No annoying bristle fall-out and sturdy. I'm very impressed with this brush!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Solid brush for powder application. Good dense bristles but I am not sure what they are made of. Sonia Kushuk used to do squirrel (or a good imitation!) which I thought were better for blushes and color formulas, but this does a good enough job for translucent powder.

This is a soft cheap brush, but mine doesn't hold its shape and has gone floppy. Just a few uses after washings it seems super dirty and miss-shaped.

Popular Makeup Brushes