E.L.F. Studio Complexion Brush

E.L.F. Studio Complexion Brush
ELF Studio Complexion BrushStudio Complexion BrushStudio Complexion Brush27

4.5

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This brush is an all-time favorite of mine for applying face powder and blush. It picks up product efficiently and perfectly applies it across my face every time I use it. The bristles are packed tightly, but they are long enough to provide a lovely softness to this brush. As the bristles are synthetic, one could use cream and liquid products with this brush. I have only used it with powder cosmetics, but I have been tremendously pleased with the results.

on 9/6/2016 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I find that for this price, this brush is amazing quality. I use it for both bronzer and blush. It is just the right size to fit the apples of my cheeks and allows me to build colour as needed. I would definitely recommend this brush.

on 12/15/2015 2:25:00 PM

If you haven't tried this yet...you really should. I'm sure you will find a use for it. Personally, Im iffy about using it for foundation powders...it seems to either pick up too much or too little product depending on what Im using. Not the best if you want to buff that stuff in...Im used to using kabukis for everything and so with this I find it lets the powder "sit" on the skin more than I would like. I also find this a little too intense for applying blush-but Im a pale girl who has to use a very light hand when it comes to blush. I find this works best for translucent/setting powders and highlighting...probably good for bronzer too but as I don't use bronzer I cant say for certain. What is certain though is this is a good quality brush for a very low cost...buy it and try it!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Pros:
- Full.
- Soft.
- Cheap.

Cons:
- Bristles a little long, giving it more "flop" than I like for buffing.

This is a very nice full brush useful for things like applying bronzer and blush. I don't like it so much for powder foundation, especially if you're having to work product vigorously into your skin. The shorter, larger kabuki brushes are much more appropriate for that. This is a very good brush, however. Very soft and has not shed at all in the year I've had it. The only other synthetic brushes I've felt that were softer are the Velvet IT brushes from Ulta.

I love the E.L.F makeup brushes. They are very affordable and readily available in drugstores. I love the price only $3 per makeup brush. These brushes are soft and they don't shed I also love the packaging it has a high end look. I use this brush to apply my Coty powder . I love these brushes and they are great for any age. I recommend you give these brushes a try.

Very good powder brush, big enough for the whole face. The brush is convenient to hold and is easy to work with.

on 8/26/2015 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

One of my favorite ELF brushes together with the blush brush and the small stippling brush. I love the shape of it with a narrow side. I use this mainly for bronzer but it's an all rounder multipurpose brush. You cannot go wrong with this brush at this price point, it's just great.

on 3/3/2015 10:20:00 AM

Although really affordable, this brush, so far, is not my favorite. It's useful maybe to apply a light dusting of finishing powder but is to loosely packed for much else. Maybe I'll find another use for it but for now I don't care much for it except that it's soft, I'll give it that.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I like this brush for applying my setting powder.
I will say that the two of these brushes the handle did come loose.
It left a little stub which made it fit better in my makeup bag so that was a plus.
It applies the powder nicely I do wish it was more rounded and fluffy but is pinched.
Still works well and is very soft.

I can't believe I've only tried this recently. I like big fluffy blush brushes, so this is a great choice for me. I use it to applying my setting powder. It picks up enough product and applies well to my face. It washes well and dries fast, I hate when synthetic brushes take forever to dry.

I will definitely try more elf brushes in the future, and plan to look for some for eye make up application. So far I haven't experience any shedding or bleeding and ive been using it for over 11 months i guess. Definitely recommended for a cheap and good alternative to other brushes on the market. I do have an xo beauty brush that can be used for powder as well but i prefer this one.

Popular Makeup Brushes