e.l.f. Studio Complexion Brush

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought this brush a week ago and I'm in love with it! I love using it to set my face with powder and to apply bronzer. I love how the brush is tapered just a little bit, which makes it perfect to find the contours of your face. Definitely a great brush 🙌🏼

on 8/9/2016 4:37:00 PM

Very soft and works very well to apply my powder. The look of this brush is also very nice.

on 7/4/2016 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Love this for setting my entire face! Plus you can't beat the price:)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm just starting out with my brush collection but I really do love this brush. It was only $3 and its incredibly soft! I won't lie I was expecting it to be really stiff and/or scratchy but it wasn't at all. It makes a great bronzing brush. For blush I'm not too thrilled, I think I might try an angled blush brush for that. But perfect bronzing brush definitely recommend.

on 7/30/2014 11:39:00 PM

I love this product!

on 6/16/2014 12:40:00 AM

I love this brush! I recently picked it up after my regular white E.l.f. Powder brush started falling apart. This one is a million times better. I use it to set my foundation. The brush is super soft and fluffy, and it picks up just the right amount of product for application. It works just as well as other more expensive brushes that I've tried. And for three bucks, what more could you ask for?

on 5/22/2014 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My favorite powder brush! It's so soft and it gets just the right amount of powder on without making my face look super cakey. Awesome job, E.L.F.! This, my studio eyeshadow "C" brush and my studio powder brush are staples of my makeup bag.

on 9/18/2013 9:10:00 PM

As a high school student living in south east asia, i have quite a tight budget. I bought this brush in hopes that i would find a good, cheap, brush that i could use to apply my loose powder nicely (i previously bought a 2 dollar brush for the same reason only to be very disappointed with how rough, small, and many other bad things that i found out only after i used the brush and washed it) i bought this brush for 6 dollars (including shipping from a friend) and this brush exeeded my expectations greatly. For a 3 dollar brush, even though it is synthetic, it is very well packed (it included a nice neat plastic brush guard- very useful for future washes and travelling), it had lots of "hair" or in other words it's thick, so it picks up product very well, it has a well designed black handle (like all the other items from the studio collection), it's surprisingly soft & most of all, it doesn't shed or smell weird after i wash it and dry it (unlike other chead brushes here in indonesia). The packaging also came with some tips on what to use it for, so to summarize it all i absolutely love this brush and i would DEFINITELY buy it again (even though i expect this brush to last for quite a long time)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

It is great for blush and highlighter. I can carefully build the product up on my face with this brush. Even though it is fantastic, however, I will only give it a four because of the fact that my friend's is two times as dense - maybe denser and was disappointed to discover the one I ordered was not as such.

on 8/8/2013 2:48:00 AM

I have two of these brushes, one I got a while ago and one I just ordered. I don't know if I got a dud or something, but it's useless compared to the old one. The new one has much less bristles compared to the old one, and its much coarser. When I press the bristles, its about half as dense as the old one. Not happy about this. I'm really hoping its just a dud, since i was planning on buying more of these, but the flat top kabuki brush i got the same times was the same. Much less dense than the old one. Disappointed.

Popular Makeup Brushes