Garden of Wisdom Cleansing Oil

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

Organic Olive Oil, Almond Oil, Hazelnut Oil, Peg-7 Olivate, Cromollient STS, Alkyl Benzoate, Rosemary Oil Extract

on 3/22/2011 5:26:00 PM

This oil cleanser on its own is a rather thick thing, that is hard to massage properly into the skin without using a lot. I much prefer a more liquid oil cleanser. To achieve this, I mix it 50/50 with the much thinner one, and the result is a perfect cleansing oil. Just the right consistency to be massaged into the skin (and eye area) easily, gets make-up off like a dream (even waterproof), and it rinses right off with water. Though, I prefer to use a muslin cloth just to be sure.

I really like this. DHC wasn`t doing it for me: it was too thick, too chemically and it stung my eyes (which is never a good sign: it means harsh ingredients). I`ve tried straight Olive Oil, but it brought me out in cystic acne, but this is much better. As other reviewers have said: it`s lighter, it smells nicer, but it DOES get everything off AND rinse. leaves skin soft, although I always follow with a mild cleanser (the cystic olive oil experience scared me off doing straight OCM).

All in all, really like it. best cleansing oil i`ve found.