Garden of Wisdom Cleansing Oil

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

4.3

Organic Olive Oil, Almond Oil, Hazelnut Oil, Peg-7 Olivate, Cromollient STS, Alkyl Benzoate, Rosemary Oil Extract

on 3/22/2011 5:26:00 PM

This oil cleanser on its own is a rather thick thing, that is hard to massage properly into the skin without using a lot. I much prefer a more liquid oil cleanser. To achieve this, I mix it 50/50 with the much thinner one, and the result is a perfect cleansing oil. Just the right consistency to be massaged into the skin (and eye area) easily, gets make-up off like a dream (even waterproof), and it rinses right off with water. Though, I prefer to use a muslin cloth just to be sure.

on 3/13/2011 12:24:00 AM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this cleansing oil. It has a pleasant fragrance and suits my combo skin type. I find it easy to apply with my fingertips and then I massage in circular motions for up to two minutes. It is then easily removed using warm water and a face washer.

I find it works equally well with my mineral or liquid foundations and it is fabulous at removing my eye makeup - even waterproof mascara seems to melt away.

Will definitely be repurchasing this baby!

on 6/2/2009 4:11:00 PM

I've been a HUGE fan of cleansing oils since I discovered them a couple of years ago for clearing pores and taking off makeup and oils on skin. I've used DHC deep cleansing oil and repurchased many times, but I thought there must be one out there as good as this for a bit less money.

This is it. In fact, it's a bit lighter, not quite so thick, has a light pleasant scent, and a good mix of oils for my skin type, combo, oily, prone to clogpores.

It glides on skin. I massage in for a minute or two, add warm water to my fingertips and watch it melt off. Feels heavenly and softens skin after one use.

Very happy with this purchase, much less expensive, and very accessible from Garden of Wisdom.