Prescriptives Motoeyes

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Prescriptives Motoeyes

4.5

I haven't written a review in a while, but I just had to for this mascara! I've been using it for a month or two now and I absolutely love it! As other reviews mentioned, this mascara makes your lashes look great - really full and thick and long. I have skimpy lashes, but this mascara makes them look fabulous. The thing I love most about this mascara, though, is that it has never given me raccoon eyes. Never! I wear contacts and mess with my eyes way too much, and every other mascara I've tried eventually runs or flakes. But not Motoeyes, for some reason, it looks great all day. Even after playing at the water park or sweating outside, my mascara still doesn't run. And yet, I don't have any trouble removing it at night. I thought I would never find a true HG mascara, but this is it for me! Love it! For me, it's definitely worth the high price.

I tried this mascara with an open mind. It really does what it says it will. The vibration is so subtle that you can't see it but you can feel it when it touches your lashes. I like the fact that it is turned on when you twist the top and no button is needed to keep it going. It really makes your lashes full and long. If it wasn't for the price, I'd purchase it again in a heart beat!