3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

It's a bit too sheer for me. I have the color natural as well and that one is a alot more opaque. Also, it's not very shinny like natural, as for the smell, it smells like cherry medicine and is not sticky. It's less sticky then the color natural which I like. But overall I like natural better than candy shop. I thought i bought tea rose! I'm an idiot. I guess when I ordered it i change my mind at the last minute and forgot I did.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

8 years ago

For reference, I'm NW45/NC50/Revlon ColorStay Cappucino with full pigmented lips. Though it has shimmers in the tube, the color on the lips is a sheer peachy-orange. This is for a no-fuss look, probably for when you are going to the grocery store. Not really won-over with the color for my complexion. But who knows? It may look good over mango orange lipstick.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Dark, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Coarse

EyesBlack

8 years ago

This is the only megashine gloss that I own, sadly it probably will be my last . It has a nice color and the texture of the gloss is lovely and smooth, however the horrible cherry smell is not. For me the smell is over powering and not pleasant at all, unfortunately it really does make the gloss seem cheap. I would never purchase a high end gloss that contained a sent like this. If a strong medicine like cherry scent does not bother you then you might love megashine glosses, but sadly its not for me.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

EyesHazel

10 years ago

The Problems that i have with this are the same with the others the SMELL and the applicator that is a bit stiff. It's a see through/sheer gloss with lot of fine gold glitter I'll not buy it again because i was looking for a orange/coral gloss in the first place and it's more on the pink side

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

10 years ago

Candy Shop is the first NYX Mega Shine lip gloss that I bought and so far, I've been pretty pleased with this product. I was initially skeptical about the color when I received it--it's an iridescent coral pink with lots of fine shimmer...but it goes on beautifully on my lips if I do say so myself. I usually wear it over lipstick to spice up my lip color a bit (I think this lip gloss would work especially well over nude lip shades)--and I'd say it does the job. The lip gloss formula itself seems very high-quality and more expensive than it really is, the packaging is quite nice with a little bow on top, and the scent is a light minty scent that doesn't bother me at all. This lip gloss gave my lips a nice pop of shiny, slightly sparkly color and made my lips looks better, no doubt. I will definitely be trying out more of these Mega Shine lip glosses for their high quality and the wide array of luscious shades available.

About reviewer (124 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

10 years ago

This is a perfect color for spring/summer! It's a pretty coral-pink. I love the cherry smell of NYX lipglosses and the texture is very smooth.

About reviewer (108 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

10 years ago

I also have the name "cady shop" on my label. The website says "Candy Shop." It's a beautiful colour and appears to be a dupe for MAC's lip gelee in slicked pink. It also smells really sweet...very nice...

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesGreen

11 years ago

Cady Shop is probably incorrect, but it's stuck on the label. Most people think it was meant to be candy shop. It's a soft peach, despite what it looks like in the tube. There is subtle glitter, much like smokey look gloss. I like it, but don't love it yet. It's pretty, but I have seen the shade before.

About reviewer (1598 reviews)

Age25-29