Naked Naturals - Awapuhi & Lavender Color-Treated Hair Shampoo

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

3.7

NGREDIENTS: Water (Agua), Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauroamphacetate, Cocamidopropyl Bentaine, PEG 150 Distearate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG Propyl Silanetriol, Hydroxypropyl Bis Hydroxyethyl Dimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Helianthus Annuus Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Extract, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Polyquaternium 10, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Fragrance

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am surprised of the negative reviews here. I used this after coloring my hair when my hair is super sensitive and hard to manage. First and foremost, it did a great job in cleansing. Second, it was super moisturizing. Third, I did not have any itching scalp, which is a huge improvement. I like this shampoo a lot because of its purity and I will definitely buy it again.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I tried this about 18 months ago, when I was still coloring my hair. This is the first bottle of shampoo that I've ever actually thrown out -- it's that bad. Very drying, and my hair didn't feel clean after using it. It also seemed to strip some of the color. I didn't really care for the smell, and the texture is weird -- sort of like partially-set Jello.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hi, this is a review for their conditioner.. It works, and leaves my hair very silky. Very impressed, will keep using it. It's nice to find a cruelty-free conditioner that really works and doesn't cost a fortune!

Popular Shampoos