Naked Naturals - Awapuhi & Lavender Color-Treated Hair Shampoo

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

3.5

NGREDIENTS: Water (Agua), Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauroamphacetate, Cocamidopropyl Bentaine, PEG 150 Distearate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG Propyl Silanetriol, Hydroxypropyl Bis Hydroxyethyl Dimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Helianthus Annuus Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Extract, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Polyquaternium 10, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Fragrance

My favorite shampoo. It provides a great lather, smells awesome, keeps my hair looking amazing, and is sulfate free. ;)

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

there is nothing bad i can say about this shampoo. after trying expensive shampoo after expensive shampoo, i finally tried this out after hearing the benefits of sulfate free shampoos, and chose this one not because my hair is colored, but because it is very fine, long and prone to damage. honestly, within the first use my hair felt like it was FREED. it was lighter, bouncier and frizz was mostly eliminated. since then, i've been using nothing but this for over a year now, and i can't see myself ever needing anything else. i get compliments on my hair all of the time, and this is definitely why it is the way it is.

I liked this shampoo but not enough to stick with it. It cleaned my scalp well but didn't dry out my ends. My hair has changed to be even dryer, and I have since been seeking out even more moisturizing shampoos.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am surprised of the negative reviews here. I used this after coloring my hair when my hair is super sensitive and hard to manage. First and foremost, it did a great job in cleansing. Second, it was super moisturizing. Third, I did not have any itching scalp, which is a huge improvement. I like this shampoo a lot because of its purity and I will definitely buy it again.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I tried this about 18 months ago, when I was still coloring my hair. This is the first bottle of shampoo that I've ever actually thrown out -- it's that bad. Very drying, and my hair didn't feel clean after using it. It also seemed to strip some of the color. I didn't really care for the smell, and the texture is weird -- sort of like partially-set Jello.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Did not like this at all. It cleans well, maybe a bit too well for colortreated hair, but it left my hair dull and a complete fuzz-bomb! I seldom have fuzzy hair, but this was awful! Not even curling irons would tame the fuzzyness. Won't use it up and would never rebuy.

Popular Shampoos