Naked Naturals - Awapuhi & Lavender Color-Treated Hair Shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Dry

1.5

NGREDIENTS: Water (Agua), Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauroamphacetate, Cocamidopropyl Bentaine, PEG 150 Distearate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG Propyl Silanetriol, Hydroxypropyl Bis Hydroxyethyl Dimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Helianthus Annuus Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Extract, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Polyquaternium 10, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Fragrance

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I tried this about 18 months ago, when I was still coloring my hair. This is the first bottle of shampoo that I've ever actually thrown out -- it's that bad. Very drying, and my hair didn't feel clean after using it. It also seemed to strip some of the color. I didn't really care for the smell, and the texture is weird -- sort of like partially-set Jello.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Did not like this at all. It cleans well, maybe a bit too well for colortreated hair, but it left my hair dull and a complete fuzz-bomb! I seldom have fuzzy hair, but this was awful! Not even curling irons would tame the fuzzyness. Won't use it up and would never rebuy.

Popular Shampoos