Naked Naturals - Awapuhi & Lavender Color-Treated Hair Shampoo

Filtered by skin tone : Fair

4.3

NGREDIENTS: Water (Agua), Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauroamphacetate, Cocamidopropyl Bentaine, PEG 150 Distearate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG Propyl Silanetriol, Hydroxypropyl Bis Hydroxyethyl Dimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Helianthus Annuus Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Extract, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Polyquaternium 10, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Fragrance

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

there is nothing bad i can say about this shampoo. after trying expensive shampoo after expensive shampoo, i finally tried this out after hearing the benefits of sulfate free shampoos, and chose this one not because my hair is colored, but because it is very fine, long and prone to damage. honestly, within the first use my hair felt like it was FREED. it was lighter, bouncier and frizz was mostly eliminated. since then, i've been using nothing but this for over a year now, and i can't see myself ever needing anything else. i get compliments on my hair all of the time, and this is definitely why it is the way it is.

I've been experimenting with various Sulfate free shampoo options lately. This is by far my favorite. I've tried Organixx,L'Oreal Everpure, and the Vitamin line, too. I color my hair light ash brown and feel that this shampoo maintains the integrity of the color nicely. It really moisturizes my hair nicely, too. I didn't have any conditioner in the shower the other day and decided to see how my hair reacted to just using the shampoo and no conditioner. My hair dried nice and soft with no frizz. I have fine, wavy hair that can end up being very frizzy and dry looking under the wrong circumstances but this shampoo is wonderful for me. This shampoo is relatively "pure" in comparison to many other mainstream options. I dilute my shampoos 50-50 with water in a squirt bottle and shampoo my hair about twice a week. I used to be a daily shampooer but I've found that shampooing less frequently really benefits my hair and scalp.

I liked this shampoo but not enough to stick with it. It cleaned my scalp well but didn't dry out my ends. My hair has changed to be even dryer, and I have since been seeking out even more moisturizing shampoos.

I bought this last night completely on impulse. I used NOW Natural Citrus Moisture Shampoo up until today, when I tried this. I'm shocked with how soft and silky my hair feels, and it also has a new found shine after just one use. I can't stop touching it! Usually after getting out of the shower and blowdrying my hair, it feels pretty rough until I straighten it, despite all the moisturizing treatments I put it through. When I dried my hair after using this though, it felt so soft and smooth. I'm pretty sure this is my new HG shampoo.

Popular Shampoos