Naked Naturals - Awapuhi & Lavender Color-Treated Hair Shampoo

Filtered by age: 36-43

3.3

NGREDIENTS: Water (Agua), Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauroamphacetate, Cocamidopropyl Bentaine, PEG 150 Distearate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG Propyl Silanetriol, Hydroxypropyl Bis Hydroxyethyl Dimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Helianthus Annuus Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Extract, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Polyquaternium 10, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Fragrance

I've been experimenting with various Sulfate free shampoo options lately. This is by far my favorite. I've tried Organixx,L'Oreal Everpure, and the Vitamin line, too. I color my hair light ash brown and feel that this shampoo maintains the integrity of the color nicely. It really moisturizes my hair nicely, too. I didn't have any conditioner in the shower the other day and decided to see how my hair reacted to just using the shampoo and no conditioner. My hair dried nice and soft with no frizz. I have fine, wavy hair that can end up being very frizzy and dry looking under the wrong circumstances but this shampoo is wonderful for me. This shampoo is relatively "pure" in comparison to many other mainstream options. I dilute my shampoos 50-50 with water in a squirt bottle and shampoo my hair about twice a week. I used to be a daily shampooer but I've found that shampooing less frequently really benefits my hair and scalp.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am surprised of the negative reviews here. I used this after coloring my hair when my hair is super sensitive and hard to manage. First and foremost, it did a great job in cleansing. Second, it was super moisturizing. Third, I did not have any itching scalp, which is a huge improvement. I like this shampoo a lot because of its purity and I will definitely buy it again.

Blech did not like this one at all! I first picked this over the smoothing because it is made for color treated hair which I have. But this one isn't that great. The lather is good but when I rinsed my hair it felt so dry! I had to use a good conditioner after. Will not re-buy this one.

ingredients:
Water - Aqua , Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate , Sodium Lauroamphoacetate , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , PEG-150 Distearate , Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate , Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol , Hydroxypropyl BIS-Hydroxyethyldimonium Chloride , Phenoxyethanol , Helianthus Annuus Extract , Lavandula Angustifolia Extract , Glycine Soya Oil , Hedychium Coronarium Root Extract , Butylene Glycol , Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate , Cocamidopropylamine Oxide , Polyquaternium-10 , Tetrasodium EDTA , Sodium Chloride , Citric Acid , Fragrance

Popular Shampoos