Naked Naturals - Awapuhi & Lavender Color-Treated Hair Shampoo

Filtered by age: 19-24

4.6

NGREDIENTS: Water (Agua), Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauroamphacetate, Cocamidopropyl Bentaine, PEG 150 Distearate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG Propyl Silanetriol, Hydroxypropyl Bis Hydroxyethyl Dimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Helianthus Annuus Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Extract, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Polyquaternium 10, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Fragrance

My favorite shampoo. It provides a great lather, smells awesome, keeps my hair looking amazing, and is sulfate free. ;)

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

there is nothing bad i can say about this shampoo. after trying expensive shampoo after expensive shampoo, i finally tried this out after hearing the benefits of sulfate free shampoos, and chose this one not because my hair is colored, but because it is very fine, long and prone to damage. honestly, within the first use my hair felt like it was FREED. it was lighter, bouncier and frizz was mostly eliminated. since then, i've been using nothing but this for over a year now, and i can't see myself ever needing anything else. i get compliments on my hair all of the time, and this is definitely why it is the way it is.

I liked this shampoo but not enough to stick with it. It cleaned my scalp well but didn't dry out my ends. My hair has changed to be even dryer, and I have since been seeking out even more moisturizing shampoos.

I bought this last night completely on impulse. I used NOW Natural Citrus Moisture Shampoo up until today, when I tried this. I'm shocked with how soft and silky my hair feels, and it also has a new found shine after just one use. I can't stop touching it! Usually after getting out of the shower and blowdrying my hair, it feels pretty rough until I straighten it, despite all the moisturizing treatments I put it through. When I dried my hair after using this though, it felt so soft and smooth. I'm pretty sure this is my new HG shampoo.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hi, this is a review for their conditioner.. It works, and leaves my hair very silky. Very impressed, will keep using it. It's nice to find a cruelty-free conditioner that really works and doesn't cost a fortune!

Popular Shampoos