3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

Yessss -- finally, a worthy replacement for my much-beloved, long-DC'd Prescriptives Camouflage Cream! I've struggled to find a good everyday cream concealer in a tube that is the right color, doesn't react poorly with my skin, and covers well, and this KvD one is it! I will admit I don't have blemishes to cover, but I do have scars from picking former blemishes, and this concealer performs very well in that regard. I blindly purchased the lightest color available from Sephora and was surprised that it matches my NW20 skin quite well...unfortunately, if you are very pale, it won't be light enough for you. To use, I squeeze out the tiniest little bit (a half-pea-size dot) and pat/blend it with my ring finger. Less is more with this concealer: I think too much will look cakey real quick. The concealer lasts all day but I set it with powder for extra insurance on my oily T-zone; I have not had any breakouts from this product either. I love the tube packaging, it's TSA-friendly and perfect for travel, and easy to control how much comes out. For concealer, I find tubes more hygienic than pots, and compacts always dry out before I can finish them (ahem, LM!). I would absolutely repurchase this concealer again if I ever ran out, but I have high hopes that my first tube will last about a year.

About reviewer (349 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

3 years ago

Pros: Lots of color choices Lightweight Good coverage Smooth finish A little goes a long way Covers redness, acne, and spots flawlessly Pretty packaging Cons: Pricey, but I think it's worth it Always afraid I'll break the glass haha

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

3 years ago

I love this concealer! You only need a little bit of product for some pretty decent coverage - I'd say it's medium to full build-able coverage. At first I wasn't impressed by the price but it actually gives you a lot of product in one bottle so it was worth it. My favourite aspect of this concealer is how smoothly it blends, it feels very velvety. My least favourite thing is the colour selection, the lightest shade it JUST light enough for me and there are lot of people out there more fair than I am so she needs to expand on her shades!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3 years ago

I have been using this product for over 5 years now, and it's my HG concealer. The smooth texture blends very well into my skin, and although my skin is oily, the coverage lasts all day. A little really does go a long way in covering dark circles-- even without colour correcting. The colours are very natural and never look ashy on the skin. I apply a small amount of this concealer with my fingers then blend it out with either a Beauty Blender or a foundation brush. Occasionally, I'll apply only the concealer and some eye makeup and skip my foundation completely because it gives you a clean look without looking overdone, but still gives you great coverage. I have tried other concealers that crease and melt away through the day but this one holds up very well. The tube packaging is great because its more hygienic than a jar and you can control how much you squeeze out of the tube (Because, again, you do NOT need a lot). I've never had any issue with the scent because there really isn't one, and it's very gentle on my eye area. I recommend this concealer to everybody! It comes in a variety of shades. It is a bit expensive ($30) but one tube will last you forever.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

I love how pigmented and long wearing this is. You really just need a dot for whatever you're covering. I've actually used it all over as well for a matte foundation look.Pricey, but one tube last forever.

About reviewer (513 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

from

4 years ago

I like this product! I wish they had a bit more "yellower" shades- they have some and some arent and I am in b/w. I have to say this product does not budge! This is my go to concealer for blemishes- it stays put all day and looks natural and not cakey!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

3.0
from

4 years ago

Don't like at all, The bad thing is that you have to shake the concealer for it to be used and the packaging makes that hard it's not that great and has a really bad chemical smell not worth the money at all

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

4 years ago

I bought this product for acne scarring and if I ever get a blemish. I like it for the most part, I think it's good for moderate coverage, but I thought it'd be a heavy duty concealer. You also have to shake the tube before each use or else it comes out watery and unusable. This probably goes without saying but only use your finger or a brush to apply this. I made the silly mistake of using my beauty blender to apply this and now I'm stuck with stains. It dries very quickly and is meant to built up in layers, but I don't have the time or patience to do so unless I really need something covered.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrunette

4 years ago

Super pigmented and creamy! I really like this stuff to cover up a blemish.

About reviewer (351 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

1.0

4 years ago

Terrible product. Does not cover ANYTHING! Watery. Don't spend your money on this junk. I promise you that you'll only return it ASAP, like me!

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age44-55