Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer

Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer

3.8

All shades contain: Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Isododecane, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Hexyl Laurate Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Lecithin, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Chloride, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene, Carbonate, Silica, Alumina, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol. /- Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 3/13/2016 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love how pigmented and long wearing this is. You really just need a dot for whatever you're covering. I've actually used it all over as well for a matte foundation look.Pricey, but one tube last forever.

on 3/3/2016 10:22:00 PM

I like this product! I wish they had a bit more "yellower" shades- they have some and some arent and I am in b/w. I have to say this product does not budge! This is my go to concealer for blemishes- it stays put all day and looks natural and not cakey!

To Read all 257 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/27/2016 9:33:00 PM

Don't like at all, The bad thing is that you have to shake the concealer for it to be used and the packaging makes that hard it's not that great and has a really bad chemical smell not worth the money at all

I bought this product for acne scarring and if I ever get a blemish. I like it for the most part, I think it's good for moderate coverage, but I thought it'd be a heavy duty concealer. You also have to shake the tube before each use or else it comes out watery and unusable.

This probably goes without saying but only use your finger or a brush to apply this. I made the silly mistake of using my beauty blender to apply this and now I'm stuck with stains. It dries very quickly and is meant to built up in layers, but I don't have the time or patience to do so unless I really need something covered.

on 1/12/2016 7:29:00 PM

Super pigmented and creamy! I really like this stuff to cover up a blemish.

Terrible product. Does not cover ANYTHING! Watery. Don't spend your money on this junk. I promise you that you'll only return it ASAP, like me!

on 12/30/2015 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Absolutely love this concealer! Now let me give you some background:

I'm a recovering acne scar-ee and so I don't have deep, dark scars, but ones that are lighter now that I've grown out of my acne phase. For this reason, the concealer works well. It's medium so it's not heavy... as in it is NOT for dark scars or discolourations. If you are buying it for that purpose you will be extremely disappointed. It will cover light-medium discolourations extremely well. It's also extremely blendable with your skin. I've had some issues in the past when using heavy concealers for darker facial marks because when they dry, they tend to look patchy (meaning that in the light, it would look like you have a dark cloud where the concealer was applied). But this product doesn't do that at all because it goes on light.

***DISCLAIMER*** Despite the name, this is NOT a tattoo concealer so don't be fooled. I wouldn't even see it covering a tattoo if you applied it over 10 times. This is light to medium ONLY so don't waste you money if you need deep scars or a tattoo covered up!

on 12/16/2015 4:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this when the MUFE Full Cover concealer in Shade 6 was out of stock at my local Sephora store. I own this in the shade Medium 22, which is a close match to my skin. This concealer is full coverage and it does its job of concealing blemishes, acne scares and dark circles. However what I don't love about this concealer how it feels tacky and needs to be set with a bit more powder. Also the concealer tube needs to be "mixed" by squeezing the tube around or else the consistency turns to a thin liquid. I won't repurchase this product simply because I don't enjoy the texture.

Pros:
- Full coverage to conceal most discoloration
- Hygienic packaging as a squeeze tube
- More shades to choose from
- Classic beautiful KVD ink designs on the packaging

Cons:
- Thinner consistency than MUFE
- Takes longer to dry, leaving behind a sticky feeling
- Needs to be shaken, mixed to properly work
- Kind of pricy

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

It didn't cover my dark circles at all. It left my under eye area looking dry.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

HG blemish concealer. For years, I never bothered with a blemish concealer. I always just covered my dark circles with specific under eye correctors and concealers. But, lately I've been doing the no makeup makeup look (powder foundation, under eye concealer and blush). However, I needed something to cover up the random zit or pimple that pops up now and then. I originally wanted to fall in love with the popular MUFE Full Cover but that was a complete bust. I ended up with this instead. This KVD concealer blows MUFE away in many areas.
1. Shades. KVD has a selection of cool, neutral and warm shades. It was very easy to find an exact match. I'm #24 in this concealer (Skin: Medium Olive). For reference, #26 was a bit too yellow for me.
2. Finish. KVD has a nice natural satin/matte finish. It won't make you look like an apple fritter like MUFE Full Cover. It doesn't dry as fast and allows time to blend.
3. Coverage. I find KVD has a higher coverage than MUFE.
4. Price. KVD is $25 (1 oz.) MUFE is $32 (0.5 oz.).