Orly Bon Bon

No Image

1 review

on 11/2/2010 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

At first I was shocked by how sheer this is as I had only seen swatches with full coverage. However, I love the sheerness. One coat with a Base coat and nice shiny top coat makes my nails look really healthy and tidy, especially when they're short. Previously I'd use Essie Nude beach for a "no manicure" manicure, but this now my favourite by far.

For a more opaque look, 3-4 coats gives a lovely creamy lilac, only topped for me by Nubar's Twilight kiss as that's a little dirtier; this is a really pure, princess-y lilac.

This goes on very evenly as long as you use a base coat - Without one it is difficult to get it even if you want sheer. It also has a pretty good staying power... My nails will not keep polish on, so for me a great polish lasts a day and a half without a chip (seriously the strongest adhesive in the world would come off my nails in a couple of hours). This does the day and a half for me, but because it's so sheer I can get away with it even longer as you can't notice little chips.